Harrison-Hunte Update

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
After speaking with a source close to the recruitment, I have learned that Miami is in a very good spot with Harrison-Hunte. I am not ready to make a prediction just yet, but I expect Miami to be able to seal the deal this weekend. This same source told me about a month ago that Miami was still alive but wasn’t in a great position, so things are trending in a good direction regardless for Miami.

Advertisement
After speaking with a source close to the recruitment, I have learned that Miami is in a very good spot with Harrison-Hunte. I am not ready to make a prediction just yet, but I expect Miami to be able to seal the deal this weekend.
Any word on what they will do with the 10 DT’s if they land him? Move someone to DE? Tell Martin to transfer?

Advertisement
I think this player ends up more of a rotation guy. I don't think he's a future star or anything, but the depth is absolutely needed.

Nnoruka and JHH to finish the DT class is a decent salvage job by Simpson. No stars, IMO, but lots of guys that can play. Hope they stick around to get developed.

I think this player ends up more of a rotation guy. I don't think he's a future star or anything, but the depth is absolutely needed.

Nnoruka and JHH to finish the DT class is a decent salvage job by Simpson. No stars, IMO, but lots of guys that can play. Hope they stick around to get developed.
Think Blisset has star potential

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Being able to get kids back on campus for a second visit has been a major plus. Hunte and Emerson both seem likely to be Canes. Im sure the new energy around the program and the second visits are a big reason why they may end up Canes.

Not to ruin a positive post, but I think Bogle deciding not to use his final visit here should give a pretty clear indication of where we stand with him.

#WatchTheFinish
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back