Harrison-Hunte Update

Advertisement
Should be a Cane. Will be one of the early indicators of TM closing ability.

Advertisement
Cane
tenor-1.gif

The top 6 will play in regular rotation, with a potential 8 man rotation tthroughout the season. Pressure bust pipes and frequent rotations allows for constant pressure on the offensive line.

Go Canes
There's no 8 man rotation at Dt.Only 4 or 5 will play unless there's multiple injuries there.Manny bringing 5 DTs in this class tells us what he thinks of the current guys.After spring and Fall practices we should see a couple of the 10 transfer out.

Advertisement
There's no 8 man rotation at Dt.Only 4 or 5 will play unless there's multiple injuries there.Manny bringing 5 DTs in this class tells us what he thinks of the current guys.After spring and Fall practices we should see a couple of the 10 transfer out.

Thats how championships are built my brother. Always stack the **** out of the lines. Martin is the only one that should transfer. Losing 2 seniors after next season. We should always have 7-8 Dts and 7-8 DEs imo. Manny knows we can get better against the run. Hes making it happen. Hopefully we land Hunte, Phillips, and Hill. Looking positive. If we do that, we landed an ELITE d line class. BEST in the nation. Bogle would be a cherry on top.

Sapp was a TE in high school too..jus sayin. But regardless..it's important to keep in mind that some of the greatest DT's in program history were from out of state - guys like Kennedy, Maryland, & Willis

Bruh. Curious, are you posting from a PC. Your font is always official. Makes me feel font inferior lol.

Bruh. Curious, are you posting from a PC. Your font is always official. Makes me feel font inferior lol.

Don't ask questions you aren't prepared to handle the answers to homey. But I felt compelled to change fonts in order to assist the many senior citizens on this forum who struggle to see & read clearly. What can I say..I take pride in being a good Samaritan

First off, coach richt did a great job of putting this staff together, bringing in coach simpson after kool was one of the Best moves, there is no place that enjoys Great defenses more than Miami, that's how we celebrate. Coach simpson proving on and off the field he's all around legit for his first True recruiting cycle ever as a college coach and he's already doing work. Shouts out to coach diaz for also being his own man and earning the respect of the coaches as well. Our d-lines will continue to:

Advertisement
First off, coach richt did a great job of putting this staff together, bringing in coach simpson after kool was one of the Best moves, there is no place that enjoys Great defenses more than Miami, that's how we celebrate. Coach simpson proving on and off the field he's all around legit for his first True recruiting cycle ever as a college coach and he's already doing work. Shouts out to coach diaz for also being his own man and earning the respect of the coaches as well. Our d-lines will continue to:

Corch Richt sucked and is gone. Simpson works for Coach Diaz.

While the offense didn't produce as expected under Coach Richt, he did many good things for the program. He was responsible for (among other things):

• last year's stellar recruiting class (which will be a major component in our resurgence)
  • hiring Manny Diaz and a defensive staff that gave us one of the top 3 defenses in the country last year (1st in pass defense, Top 3 in TFL, Total Defense etc)
  • a catalyst for the IPF getting done
  • donating $1 mm to the IPF
  • walking away without financially crippling the football program
  • teaching the players how to be quality citizens (in addition to football players)

CMR is gone. Why the need to say negative things when he was unquestionably classy in walking away?

Advertisement
While the offense didn't produce as expected under Coach Richt, he did many good things for the program. He was responsible for (among other things):

• last year's stellar recruiting class (which will be a major component in our resurgence)
  • hiring Manny Diaz and a defensive staff that gave us one of the top 3 defenses in the country last year (1st in pass defense, Top 3 in TFL, Total Defense etc)
  • a catalyst for the IPF getting done
  • donating $1 mm to the IPF
  • walking away without financially crippling the football program
  • teaching the players how to be quality citizens (in addition to football players)

CMR is gone. Why the need to say negative things when he was unquestionably classy in walking away?

Thank you. I agree. It's time to move on from all this Richt bashing.

Don't ask questions you aren't prepared to handle the answers to homey. But I felt compelled to change fonts in order to assist the many senior citizens on this forum who struggle to see & read clearly. What can I say..I take pride in being a good Samaritan
Thank you sonny

Coach richt left on his own, but their is no denying who brought in coach simpson, diaz and coach rumph, diaz brought in banda and patke. Let's see if coach diaz d-co is better than the d-co coach richt brought in.

Coach richt left on his own, but their is no denying who brought in coach simpson, diaz and coach rumph, diaz brought in banda and patke. Let's see if coach diaz d-co is better than the d-co coach richt brought in.
Richt was a disaster. Be glad he’s gone. That he did this or that okay doesn’t change the conclusion. Richt should be glad Golden left him with the roster he did or it would be worse. And aint no one runnin around praising Golden. One incomplete recruiting class in 3 years isn’t enough to celebrate a failed coach for, either.

The desire to praise Richt seems weird around here. Coker was a nice guy who won a natty. Sucked as a Hc. Shannon was a Cane brought in to fx the Coker culture. Sucked as a hc. Golden was a doofus brought in to fix the Shannon mess. Sucked as hc. Richt was a former Cane brought in to fill the seat Golden was in. Filled it just about like Golden did. Which is poorly.

I am optimistic Diaz will be better. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Back