Harrison-Hunte Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif
Lets gooo huge pickup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pope was a sick prospect. 5*. He will be good.

I use to think the same thing until I heard his work ethic is trash and saw Pope on that Gator ****. He seems like a cool cat but If you’re on my team I won’t **** with anyone showing love to a rival constantly. Give me the DJ’s of the world all day.

Even his dad thinks he was stupid for saying he wants to transfer after showing up on campus a couple months before season started.

wait. pope did it BEFORE the season?!? i get it if it occurred during the year where we were awful and tons of kids wanted out, but man before?!?

Advertisement
Don’t know how this turned into trash Pope thread. Kid needs to mature and get mentally tough. He works and ends up making some plays 1st game next year his attitude will change. The great thing about our great teams of the past was the veterans didn’t make it easy to be a Cane. That was earned and I’m sure that involved several “attitude adjustments”. Then, Presto, Dynasty. My $ 0.02.

Go Canes!

wait. pope did it BEFORE the season?!? i get it if it occurred during the year where we were awful and tons of kids wanted out, but man before?!?
No I was stating how short of a time period he was on campus before wanting to transfer.

Advertisement
Back