Harrison-Hunte Update

Advertisement

Advertisement
We gone get their teammate the 4 star RB? That’s his mom tweeting all that stuff.

I think if we want him we can get him.

Not getting Bowman and Chaney is chasing the SEC after we were heavy favorites.

Sounds crazy that we might have to leave Florida to get a RB but some good ones have come out of NY lately.

Sounds crazy that we might have to leave Florida to get a RB but some good ones have come out of NY lately.

I’m hoping Manny doesn’t fall for the south Florida pressure like the last 3 staffs thinking he has to stay local to keep all the locks coaches and freeloaders happy. Go get talent wherever. Can’t worry about upsetting local kids who aren’t loyal to begin with.

Advertisement

fine w me. you can find RBs in other places than florida. florida isn't the only state that can make RBs.

I’m hoping Manny doesn’t fall for the south Florida pressure like the last 3 staffs thinking he has to stay local to keep all the locks coaches and freeloaders happy. Go get talent wherever. Can’t worry about upsetting local kids who aren’t loyal to begin with.

this. **** these kids. if they want extra benefits to even consider us, **** em.

Advertisement
look at deejay dallas. our own Mark Pope tweeting out UF emojis and bowing down to CJ Henderson while Deejay talking **** to their fans and players. one grew up in Ga and the other grew up within 20 min of campus

See, this **** would not have went down back when Jerome and them was here. They would have broke his a$$ in half for that.

look at deejay dallas. our own Mark Pope tweeting out UF emojis and bowing down to CJ Henderson while Deejay talking **** to their fans and players. one grew up in Ga and the other grew up within 20 min of campus

Pope always wanted to be a gator. Surprised he didn’t transfer

There is no doubt that then entire world knowing SF has the best talent, has created a bit of entitlement and softness. At the same time, we have missed on some kids who have that old school cane hunger and work ethic.

Advertisement
See, this **** would not have went down back when Jerome and them was here. They would have broke his a$$ in half for that.

hopefully mannnys new players police the locker room (as it should be) takes over and they dont allow pope to do that. as it stands, they should make him run and run and run for even tweeting that out

Pope always wanted to be a gator. Surprised he didn’t transfer

he isnt one tho. **** never be one. he should stop that nonsense and get over it. sony wanted to be a cane too and sucked it up and balled out at UGA.

Advertisement
Back