Harrison-Hunte Update

Advertisement
That can really turn out to be a great pipeline for us RVA. Especially if we get that stud running back from there next year that’s boys with hunte and bliss. The funny thing is with our huge alumni base up there in NY these kids might actually love the U more then the brats down here. Smh
The northeast loves the 305.
We’re gonna own it.
Sofla kids have grown up looking at the kids who leave and not the ones that stayed. The cool thing is to dip to the sec.
it won’t change until we beat some of these teams next year and in some bowl games.
We live in a copy paste time. Local Kids look up to Sony and the rest of the bag chasers and wish they were them and want to do what they do. You have local kids publicly talkin sht about the U and oos kids waiting for any opportunity to come here. The first step is the smart one. Beat the other schools for the oos recruits. People notice these things even if it’s for a 3 star kid that is obviously underrated.
Next step is to win and finally keep the local studs home.

Hard to believe but it's been raised on the board how these out of state kids are some of the best, most loyal Canes. They could be what brings us back... at least to the point where local kids start looking at us differently.

Problem is when these local kids give Miami the run around. I can see Manny saying F it, give his spot to an OOS kid.

Then you will hear the local coaches and handlers(Uncle Tom Luke) bash Miami for prioritizing OOS kids over Local Kids.

Advertisement
That can really turn out to be a great pipeline for us RVA. Especially if we get that stud running back from there next year that’s boys with hunte and bliss. The funny thing is with our huge alumni base up there in NY these kids might actually love the U more then the brats down here. Smh

It’s a different mentality up here.

Advertisement
If you told me I was getting JHH and Blissett and lost out on ingrham I wouldn't be mad at that. Both guys are just as big and athletic as ingrham. Just watched all three of their highlight films and Blissett stands out the most from a coaching perspective in regards to technique movement and physicality. The fact the Blissett can stand up as a rush end as well as put his hand in the dirt is scary. JHH film is impressive in how he's able to take away passing lanes with his length and althletic ability. Holley is gonna be a MUTHA * too! Feel good about my canes up front in the future.

There’s guys above him on the board but from what I learned this cycle **** that. You take a 4 star even if there are other 4 stars on top of him. If you don’t u get left with nothing.
That Tirek kids thighs look like Saquon Barkley’s. You don’t turn down a running back with that kind of build and I’m with you Cuban, F the kids ahead of him. Tirek wants to be a cane, you offer him now!

Advertisement
If you told me I was getting JHH and Blissett and lost out on ingrham I wouldn't be mad at that. Both guys are just as big and athletic as ingrham. Just watched all three of their highlight films and Blissett stands out the most from a coaching perspective in regards to technique movement and physicality. The fact the Blissett can stand up as a rush end as well as put his hand in the dirt is scary. JHH film is impressive in how he's able to take away passing lanes with his length and althletic ability. Holley is gonna be a MUTHA * too! Feel good about my canes up front in the future.

would those two kids be more respected if they were from hollywood Fla vs ny?

Advertisement
would those two kids be more respected if they were from hollywood Fla vs ny?
Absolutely! Unfortunately people fail to take a sober look at these films when their criquiting a player. Their minds are so clouded with " ahh he's from the south he's gotta automatically be good.the kid El gammal is a ridiculous athlete at 6'5 260lbs YouTube/Google him. YOU RECUIRT BIG FAST ATHLETIC ATHLETES ON YOUR LINE OL/DL. no matter where their from or where they play you can't coach size and athletic ability.

3 NY kids. Hopefully we can get into NJ too.
We need to be living in NY and NJ till we start winning enough to get these south Florida divas back on board. Big time football players out of NJ and NY has some of the most underrated in the country. And the great thing is there’s really very little competition for them other then PSU. Rutgers and Syracuse are a joke regardless of how good a coach babers is and if he is that good he won’t be there long. We need to use are big alumni base up there to our advantage.

Problem is when these local kids give Miami the run around. I can see Manny saying F it, give his spot to an OOS kid.

Then you will hear the local coaches and handlers(Uncle Tom Luke) bash Miami for prioritizing OOS kids over Local Kids.
Then go on radio say nice and clear “You want me to prioritize SFL Luke? You and the other coaches stop pushing them away”.

Watch how fast he eats his words and shuts up...

Advertisement
Back