2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Win his mom. No nonsense 7 ward New Orleans bred lady. If anybody can do it Mario can. Convince her that the operations at Miami have changed cause she’s all business even if her son appears to be making the rounds. They out the trenches I really doubt she let her son go to UF, culturally. And A&M like I said is just the cypress feeder school. I’m not changing my tune. I just think shoot your shot. I’ve heard all the Mario Cristobal stories, let’s see if the boogie man is real
Our face good in New Orleans too

I haven't watch his highlights, so I don't know how good he is. He fits what we want to do, and that's a 3-4 inside linebacker who can run. You pair him Wes, and we should have some serious speed on the inside. I don't know if we can flip him, but I know the message will give him something to think about.

Outside of Alabama, and LSU, and maybe Clemson, Oregon will have another player drafted in the Top 10. That speaks to the talent he has brought into Eugene, but also his ability to develop that talent.

Advertisement
I spoke with someone who has some insight on the situation with Cypress (Texas) Cy Park five-star linebacker Harold Perkins on Wednesday.

At the Polynesian Bowl, Perkins made it known that he plans on taking an official visit to Miami the weekend of Jan. 28., which is the final visit weekend before National Signing Day.

While it remains totally possible that Perkins makes it in, the source believes that Perkins would need to get the green light from people in his camp who aren't sold on the idea of him taking that trip down to Miami. It sounds like the Texas A&M commit is interested in taking the visit, but the source indicated that people close to him aren't as big on the idea of Miami. It's something to keep in mind down this final stretch of the cycle. Again, a visit is still entirely possible but I'm also told it may not be entirely up to Perkins.

Florida is another school making a push for the nation's top 'backer and the Gators got him on campus for an official visit last weekend.

@SouthParkCane - This seem legit?

I spoke with someone who has some insight on the situation with Cypress (Texas) Cy Park five-star linebacker Harold Perkins on Wednesday.

At the Polynesian Bowl, Perkins made it known that he plans on taking an official visit to Miami the weekend of Jan. 28., which is the final visit weekend before National Signing Day.

While it remains totally possible that Perkins makes it in, the source believes that Perkins would need to get the green light from people in his camp who aren't sold on the idea of him taking that trip down to Miami. It sounds like the Texas A&M commit is interested in taking the visit, but the source indicated that people close to him aren't as big on the idea of Miami. It's something to keep in mind down this final stretch of the cycle. Again, a visit is still entirely possible but I'm also told it may not be entirely up to Perkins.

Florida is another school making a push for the nation's top 'backer and the Gators got him on campus for an official visit last weekend.

It’s legit, but don’t worry about it

Advertisement
I haven't watched the film but reading comments about his play at RB reminds me of James Wilder. Didn't he also play LB?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Groundwork already being laid for him not to make the trip.

Translation. Texas A&M is comfortable letting him visit UF. Mario Cristobal makes them anxious and they’re getting to the people around him
I'll go a step farther and say that TAM is telling Perkins' people; family, that if he makes the trip to UM he is risking some NIL money. This in turn is making people close to Perkins nervous.

Advertisement
Back