2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
He thought Florida was “lit” or whatever. He should really be feelin Miami.

Never in my life have I found UF “lit”. FSU had some crazy **** going on but UF? We never wanted to go party up there with those nerds. I wouldn’t be surprised if he loves it down here.

TAMU can give out some lucrative deal but they’re limited due to location. They’re not like UT in the middle of Austin, Texas. They might be spending 30 mil but from an individual standpoint we can hand over multiple NIL deals with the partnership of the thousands of other businesses in SFL while TAMU doesn’t have those same type of geographical resources.
TAMU is overpaying to make up for the fact that they are TAMU

Win his mom. No nonsense 7 ward New Orleans bred lady. If anybody can do it Mario can. Convince her that the operations at Miami have changed cause she’s all business even if her son appears to be making the rounds. They out the trenches I really doubt she let her son go to UF, culturally. And A&M like I said is just the cypress feeder school. I’m not changing my tune. I just think shoot your shot. I’ve heard all the Mario Cristobal stories, let’s see if the boogie man is real
john leguizamo GIF

Advertisement
Win his mom. No nonsense 7 ward New Orleans bred lady. If anybody can do it Mario can. Convince her that the operations at Miami have changed cause she’s all business even if her son appears to be making the rounds. They out the trenches I really doubt she let her son go to UF, culturally. And A&M like I said is just the cypress feeder school. I’m not changing my tune. I just think shoot your shot. I’ve heard all the Mario Cristobal stories, let’s see if the boogie man is real
Mario is the man you send to kill the boogie man

I don't think
He thought Florida was “lit” or whatever. He should really be feelin Miami.

Never in my life have I found UF “lit”. FSU had some crazy **** going on but UF? We never wanted to go party up there with those nerds. I wouldn’t be surprised if he loves it down here.
Maybe he meant "lit" as in , he thought Florida should be burned down

Oh he real…

1642563916552.gif

Advertisement
The Ruiz's know he's visiting and that LB is our biggest need btw... Hopefully they can offer him something nice...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently UiF sent 3 coaches to see Perk’s Uncle who couldn’t make the OV.

Advertisement
Back