2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
This is the most important recruit in this class

ADC9D616-0416-4E05-8B86-47669D1843E8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wesley Bissainthe is not a LB? Agree dude would be an important get but saying someone he is the most important recruit is way over the top. He is not even from Florida where relationships are critical.
I was going to say Bissainthe and Stewart were always the top two. This kid would be awesome but I’m glad we got Bissainthe.

Advertisement
WE HAVE NO FUQIN LBs
Chase Smith, Tirek Austin-Cave & Wesley Bissainthe are a good young group with nice upside.

We definitely need more talent & depth at LB, we could also use an vet LB to add with the young guys, but to say we have none is a bit of an overstatement.

The LB group will be dependent upon the whoever the new DC is & the particular scheme we run.

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong I would love to take a shot on Perkins BUT this sounds like an insane long shot. I don’t know if I want this TAMU commit on this trip talking Shemar into TAMU this whole time.

The kid is so out there, you never know. But yeah, I agree - he’s bagged up. Even lsu fans are disgusted at how much or a hand out this kid has so you know it’s bad. Lol

All that said, you wow him on OV with SS alongside him and wow him with an NIL deal, things change.

Advertisement
Back