2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
to his handlers/parents/etc...
- check out UM and Mario yourself in person
- see if we match your a&M NIL deal
*then give us your answer... this whole, "not gonna visit" and "Miami's not serious about football" nonsense without checking it out with your own eyes and ears is shortsighted.
Great Pitch! U must be related to Nolan Ryan

Advertisement
I'll go a step farther and say that TAM is telling Perkins' people; family, that if he makes the trip to UM he is risking some NIL money. This in turn is making people close to Perkins nervous.
Gut feeling, or inside information?

I mean there were people who said that John Ruiz was on the Cane Twitter Space last night talking about Perkins so TAMU better be nervous because we can match whatever they put on the table. Sounds like some folks in his camp already got a down payment on some NIL money from TAMU and are getting nervous.

Advertisement
It can be a DJ Williams type of 'problem' :cool:
This was my exact thoughts after watching his hudl film. He’s definitely gonna play LB in college but he looks like he could legitimately play D1 RB somewhere. That’s the type of athletes we need on our Defense flying around making plays. Get this guy here with Wes Bissainthe and we’re in business.

With that said he’s probably getting his free trip to Miami in and could even be trying to persuade Stewart to A&M. Hope I’m wrong though. Seems fishy.

I mean there were people who said that John Ruiz was on the Cane Twitter Space last night talking about Perkins so TAMU better be nervous because we can match whatever they put on the table. Sounds like some folks in his camp already got a down payment on some NIL money from TAMU and are getting nervous.
Didn’t know who Ruiz was till a few months ago. But I’m already loving this guy. If we do pull Perkins off I think he comes in and starts day 1.

This was my exact thoughts after watching his hudl film. He’s definitely gonna play LB in college but he looks like he could legitimately play D1 RB somewhere. That’s the type of athletes we need on our Defense flying around making plays. Get this guy here with Wes Bissainthe and we’re in business.

With that said he’s probably getting his free trip to Miami in and could even be trying to persuade Stewart to A&M. Hope I’m wrong though. Seems fishy.
He looks amazing his film is old school Miami type. Fast and violent and he hasn't even filled out man that's nuts.

Advertisement
I'll go a step farther and say that TAM is telling Perkins' people; family, that if he makes the trip to UM he is risking some NIL money. This in turn is making people close to Perkins nervous.
So basically the family wants their bag; that's sad man, let the kid make his own decision.

Orrrr let Daddy Ruiz come in and say "Dale, here you go Momma Perkins"

Advertisement
Back