2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
It's crazy, but I think Mario might just pull off the triple play...Shemar, Perkins and Conerly. Ruiz will come through with the NILs keeping Shemar home. and visit on the 28th will lock down Conerly. If Perkins loved UF, gotta think UM will blow him and momma away. As Meatloaf says, getting 2 out of 3 ain't bad
How about the grand salami and get Pyburn?

Advertisement
It's crazy, but I think Mario might just pull off the triple play...Shemar, Perkins and Conerly. Ruiz will come through with the NILs keeping Shemar home. and visit on the 28th will lock down Conerly. If Perkins loved UF, gotta think UM will blow him and momma away. As Meatloaf says, getting 2 out of 3 ain't bad
A man can dream..

Flipping an Elite 5-star LB from Texas with no LB coach & no DC...

From a local TX school like TAMU who is without question spending millions of dollars on their recruiting class...

I don’t huff spray paint anymore but, if that happened I might have to crack open a few cans.

From a local TX school like TAMU who is without question spending millions of dollars on their recruiting class...

I don’t huff spray paint anymore but, if that happened I might have to crack open a few cans.
This **** just made me laugh for real. I’m leaving on a high note for the night.

Advertisement

Julie Hagerty spinning GIF

Anymore?

Oh No What GIF by Originals

drugs GIF

Advertisement

Totally get what you're saying but no one thought Hunter and Coleman would go to JSU...hopefully Perkins wants to help bring back the U and carry on our LB tradition. Visit isn't until January 28th so hopefully remainder of staff is in place by then. I think Shemar and Conerly are real possibilities that's why I said 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

BTW, thank you for everything you bring to the board. Your insight is much appreciated!

Totally get what you're saying but no one thought Hunter and Coleman would go to JSU...hopefully Perkins wants to help bring back the U and carry on our LB tradition. Visit isn't until January 28th so hopefully remainder of staff is in place by then. I think Shemar and Conerly are real possibilities that's why I said 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

BTW, thank you for everything you bring to the board. Your insight is much appreciated!
I do tend to believe Mario has something up his sleeve. Feels like the coordinators should be hired by then, but who knows - heck most of this board (myself included) thought this would be all wrapped up in early January.

6E7AAEA0-7452-4C4B-8760-406A827BD6B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Seems like Auburn to me unless he makes an official visit on the 28th. In Mario I trust
I hate those "In (insert coaches name here) I trust" slogans. I hate when fan bases say that it's so cringe. Sorry I remember seeing that for golden Diaz I saw it for uf in shark tooth....it just makes me think of failed coaches.

They’re from New Orleans yeah

Lemme find out you doing whip its lmfao 🤣 the best 10 seconds of your life 🤣

Advertisement
Back