Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

15940456_793254207517072_8512533893452396022_n.jpg

Advertisement
I know some dislike him now after how he handled his recruitment, but IDC. We need speed and talent, and he has both. Get him on campus.

Advertisement
I know some dislike him now after how he handled his recruitment, but IDC. We need speed and talent, and he has both. Get him on campus.

This.

Harley, Thomas and Truitt is a lot of speed to add...without even mentioning Smith and Henderson.

He would be a big get. Speed like that is exactly what we need.

If we could somehow land Thomas and Harley that would be like firing up the nitro on a sports car.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** what anyone says, if he comes, great, if he doesn't then **** him. I'm sure we'll take Thomas too.

Advertisement
Thomas all day over Harley. If he wants to come, great- stack chips, but do not risk losing Thomas over this kid

I want Thomas. This guy is a decent backup plan to Thomas.

HAVE to make sure Harley isn't playing. If there's even a chance his "commitment" would knock Thomas or Pouncey out of the class, tell him thanks but no thanks.

I still think our best 3 WR class is Njoku, Thomas, and Pouncey (if no Smith.) If we have room for 4, Harley is a take.

Advertisement
Give me all three- Harley, Thomas and Pouncey. We need Miami speed and I'd rather have young receivers than transfers.

We are not to the place to where we can turn down top talent like Harley. Regardless of butt hurt some may be regarding his recruitment, you bring these players in. Recruiting isn't for the weak minded..

Advertisement
Back