Hard rock stadium is elite!

I was five rows back at the 40 yard line last year when we played NC and I felt like I was on the field not to mention the way sound carries in there and the huge HD TV's for replays, you have no fvucking idea what you are talking about!

Advertisement
Sat up top for Miami FSU. Had a great view of the field and thought my head was going to explode with how loud it was. Can't say I've been to tons of stadiums but I've been to the OB, Doak, and Everbank in jville for football. Hard Rock last year was the best experience

I like the fact that there's numerous choices for beers and liquor available. At the Orange Bowl your choices were luke warm ****adente or nothing.

Hard Rock is definitely a more polished ****, much better than it was 5 years ago. It has a much better intimate feeling. With that said, the fans are no closer to the field and the site lines still suck.

The fans are much closer to field. That was one of the main purposes of the renovations; moving the entire lower bowl closer to the field.

Sigh. The majority of the seats didn't move. I'm in the end zone and my seats didn't move an inch. Only the North and South moved and they pretty much just added seats to the field. The seats are still far from the field compared to the OB.

Advertisement
Nothing will replace the OB but it's become a great venue.

The FSU was as loud as any game I've ever been to, especially during the coin toss.

Nobody longs for the OB, they long for the memories and the atmosphere when that place was rocking. Won't be long.

Advertisement
Hard Rock is definitely a more polished ****, much better than it was 5 years ago. It has a much better intimate feeling. With that said, the fans are no closer to the field and the site lines still suck.

LOL

So, it's confirmed, you've never been there.

"Site lines suck" - another blowhard that's never been to a game.

I can't stop laughing - "site lines suck" - where do you people invent this shīt?

And yes, the fans are much closer to the field now

Lol Heard that in baseball parks before but wtf is he taking about at a football game

The OB...where The learned to keep my snack $$ in my socks so the thugs in the bathroom wouldn't get it when they checked your pockets...lol

The fans are much closer to field. That was one of the main purposes of the renovations; moving the entire lower bowl closer to the field.

Sigh. The majority of the seats didn't move. I'm in the end zone and my seats didn't move an inch. Only the North and South moved and they pretty much just added seats to the field. The seats are still far from the field compared to the OB.

This is very difficult for people to understand. There are seats that were added, which are closer. But every other existing seat in the stadium is exactly the same distance to the field. Be that as it may, the stadium is better than it was 5 years ago.

Advertisement

This is very difficult for people to understand. There are seats that were added, which are closer. But every other existing seat in the stadium is exactly the same distance to the field. Be that as it may, the stadium is better than it was 5 years ago.

Read what you just said, lol, "there are seats that were added which are closer," "Every other seat is the same distance." Be that as it may if seats were added that make them closer to the field are not the seats at Hard Rock closer now?

Everyone misses the OB but that place was a dumb and was never going to get renovated. Big upgrade thanks to Dolphins owner for forking up the cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If the city of Miami would have taken care of the Orange bowl the way Pasadena takes care of the Rose Bowl, we could still be playing somewhere special.

The OB was Iconic going back to the perfect season in 72...then legendary with the Hurricanes in the 80's and 90's and early 00's.

Tourist would be standing in front of the OB today taking pictures of the historic Miami landmark the same way people go to Pasadena just to see and take pictures of the Rose bowl..the OB was a Miami landmark and because of dirty politics we lost it..Take a flight from MIA and you will see the OB pics on the wall.

Now don't get it twisted. By no means am I trying to comepare that dump Little Havana to Pasadena...but eventually neighborhoods change and in time we (the city) could have had something very similar, once the neighborhood was restored.

IMG_3450.jpg I took this picture last year when I was out in LA..

found this one on the net IMG_1678.jpg

Hardrock is much improved. It went from being the worst 50K plus seat stadium in the state to being only behind that of Everbank in Jax. The renovations of the seats being closer make it so much better from the sidelines. The roof has made it the loudest stadium in the state bar none. Once UM starts winning again, all the publicity will come along with it.

Advertisement
Back