Hard rock stadium is elite!

The Orange Bowl was a dump. What we all miss was the way it rocked during big games, and the sense of history. Where we are playing now will be, and is already, a place that we are proud to call home. Once the wins come and we start beating top teams in a packed house, memories of the Orange Bowl will fade and be replaced by ones that are just as grand as any we have of the OB. We have more titles to win, more big games to play, and good times to be had in one of the nicest stadiums in the country. Enjoy it. Trust me, when we start winning big in that place it's going to be an amazing, amazing time.

Advertisement
pd_1b.jpg

Kind of sad that high schools have IPF's, and Miami is just starting their's.

Who cares??? It's getting done... IMG doesn't have an IPF so does that make them inferior to Massillon?

It cost 3 million bucks, that wouldn't even cover the cost of renting equipment and supplies here in Miami.

Massillon City Schools OKs agreement with state to fund new pre-K to 8 school - News - The Repository - Canton, OH

Last edited:
Nothing will replace the OB but it's become a great venue.

The FSU was as loud as any game I've ever been to, especially during the coin toss.

coin toss was Jamal Carter's best moment as a Cane

Advertisement
Nothing will replace the OB but it's become a great venue.

The FSU was as loud as any game I've ever been to, especially during the coin toss.

It was nuts in there. Our fans brought it that game!
We brought it in 2014 and 2016 and left crushed both times. Almost in complete disbelief this last time (2016). We should have won that game by double digits.

It always amazes me how some talk about the sun at The Rock and then laud the OB. The OB was all sun and nobody seemed to complain about noon games there. Again are these people that even went to the OB. I probably have been to more games at the OB than anyone and loved the place as home but it was about to rot under our feet and after The Rock wouldn't want to go back there. My thinking is that the aura and atmosphere was created by the great teams, The Rock's will too as the teams get better. The crowd and noise increases in proportion to what's happening on the field.

Advertisement
Back