Had we recruited Ice's son...........

I lol at you guys saying Bridgewater was a mistake by this coaching staff. He choose to play for a Black coach only reason he didn't come here and if he did we would be in the same spot maybe worse. Our d is bad and Bridgewater plays in a very bad conference. Not one of those teams can really play a full season of football in the acc (so hard to say that with a straight face).

Good thing we will get to see the inferior UofL and overrated Teddy play our team in a bowl this year.

Advertisement
I lol at you guys saying Bridgewater was a mistake by this coaching staff. He choose to play for a Black coach only reason he didn't come here and if he did we would be in the same spot maybe worse. Our d is bad and Bridgewater plays in a very bad conference. Not one of those teams can really play a full season of football in the acc (so hard to say that with a straight face).

Good thing we will get to see the inferior UofL and overrated Teddy play our team in a bowl this year.

ive watched a lot of teddys games this year and he really didnt have that great of competition to go against, not knocking on his skills at all, but i would really like to see him play a good team, now im not saying our D is amazing but it would be interesting to see how he does against us and how coach ****head plans the game

Wow ...way to start an idiot thread. DannyBoyCane err ummm sorry ..."Paranos" and the rest of the ex-Grassy crew are tilting this site downhill. Definite face-palm thread.

Advertisement
LMAO at Treon being the next Johnny Heisman. About the ONLY thing those two share is height. Treon is no where NEAR the QB that Johnny Football is. Treon is a more mobile, shorter version of Jacory.

I would be SHOCKED if he ever plays QB at Forced *** University. I think they will give him a shot at QB, and when he cant crack the 3 deep, they will offer him DB.

I just find it funny how most people agreed Treon was not suited for QB here, until FSU offered, and now suddenly he's the next Johnnie Heisman.

If we had a bunch of extra scholies to give away, and the kid wasnt from BTW, I would say he might be worth taking a chance on, and honestly I think its a reasonable debate as to wether Rozier is as much a gamble as Treon. The difference is Treon's family. IMO Treon is a locker room problem waiting to happen. If/when he doesnt make it at QB, or if someone above him struggles, the griping from BTW will start. And heaven forbid he doesnt work out and we try to move him to DB, the the Ice Harris b*tching would be EPIC.

I just dont think its worth the potential headaches for Golden.

LMAO at Treon being the next Johnny Heisman. About the ONLY thing those two share is height. Treon is no where NEAR the QB that Johnny Football is. Treon is a more mobile, shorter version of Jacory.

I would be SHOCKED if he ever plays QB at Forced *** University. I think they will give him a shot at QB, and when he cant crack the 3 deep, they will offer him DB.

I just find it funny how most people agreed Treon was not suited for QB here, until FSU offered, and now suddenly he's the next Johnnie Heisman.

If we had a bunch of extra scholies to give away, and the kid wasnt from BTW, I would say he might be worth taking a chance on, and honestly I think its a reasonable debate as to wether Rozier is as much a gamble as Treon. The difference is Treon's family. IMO Treon is a locker room problem waiting to happen. If/when he doesnt make it at QB, or if someone above him struggles, the griping from BTW will start. And heaven forbid he doesnt work out and we try to move him to DB, the the Ice Harris b*tching would be EPIC.

Forced *** University :rollcanes:

Lol @ some of you downing this kid because Golden fckd up and didn't offer the kid as a qb to get him on campus. Treon looks waaaay better than fckg Rozier... And dare I say- Brad "pedestrian numbers" Kaaya! ****, can we get a 300 yard passing performance out this kid before he's annointed? Sheesh. I'd take Treon over Kaaya right now, no bullsh1t. Talk about a b1sh being overrated. Oh yeah, and Teddy B being "Jacory 2.0"?...how's that working out for all you "talent evaluators". Lol, kid might put up 500 passing in Orlando. Smmfh@ydab.

Advertisement

Lol @ some of you downing this kid because Golden fckd up and didn't offer the kid as a qb to get him on campus. Treon looks waaaay better than fckg Rozier... And dare I say- Brad "pedestrian numbers" Kaaya! ****, can we get a 300 yard passing performance out this kid before he's annointed? Sheesh. I'd take Treon over Kaaya right now, no bullsh1t. Talk about a b1sh being overrated. Oh yeah, and Teddy B being "Jacory 2.0"?...how's that working out for all you "talent evaluators". Lol, kid might put up 500 passing in Orlando. Smmfh@ydab.

LMFAO @ this nozzle.

Brad "Pedestrian Numbers". YOu mean the Elite 11 QB who has almost TWICE as many passing yards this season as Treon Harris? That Brad "Pedestrian Numbers" Kaaya? The one who threw for almost 500 yards in a single game this season?

ive watched a lot of teddys games this year and he really didnt have that great of competition to go against, not knocking on his skills at all, but i would really like to see him play a good team, now im not saying our D is amazing but it would be interesting to see how he does against us and how coach ****head plans the game

Might want to watch a replay of last years sugar bowl against that top 10 UF defense...

Put me in the category that has no problem with our staff not offering Treon Harris as a QB.

For the record we offered Treon, but as a wr/db. That will be his position most likely in college and def if he makes it to the league. Chances are he won't be playing QB. We were upfront and honest with him while FSU and others were not. We wanted him but not as a qb period. I have no problem with our staff telling recruits like it is.

Advertisement
Meltdowns everywhere. Matthew Thomas did not want to come here he wanted to go to USC or Florida State we were not top 2. I don't care about Kirkland. We are going to have Chad Thomas and Bethel. There is also a good chance we get Jackson. So stop freaking out and trying to hate on the coaching staff who are doing a good job recruiting. They didn't want Treon as QB and were nice enough not to lie to him and allow him to go to a place where he can be a QB. I prefer olsen, kaaya, and possibly Gibson over him.

I wouldn't take any of the 3 over Treon as a QB

Have you watched this kid play the QB position? He's ***king amazing. Remember when you all bashed Teddy B for being another Jacory? Well Teddy B $hits on Stephen Morris.

You obviously haven't. I watched him play against Bishop Gorman and the dude looked TERRIBLE. Not even an NAIA prospect and you're a ****** if you'd take him over "all three" of our QB prospects.

Yup, I was there too. He looked very average, stood next to him, he is too small, great for HS, not a big time college QB prospect.

Why is there a contingent of guys on here who think that a bunch of 17 year old knuckleheads can do no wrong, but that our coaches are the bad guys? ******* weird.

For the record we offered Treon, but as a wr/db. That will be his position most likely in college and def if he makes it to the league. Chances are he won't be playing QB. We were upfront and honest with him while FSU and others were not. We wanted him but not as a qb period. I have no problem with our staff telling recruits like it is.

Of course he is. Anyone who thinks that FSU took him as a QB is dreaming. They told him what he wanted to hear, knowing **** well that he will get no where, and after a year they will sell him on moving to DB. Look at the other programs that offered Treon as a QB. Arizona, Louisville, Clemson, Marshall, UCF, Illinois, FAU, FIU.

Im not buying it at all. He's going to be a DB at FSU.

Advertisement
we were honest with harris. he will go to fsu and switch to DB as soon training camp ends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_3SJQ7UYE

Had we recruited Ice son this staff would have been held hostage to not only keep him at QB but also to start him. This staff has recruited him just not as a QB. It was Teron Harris personal decision to play QB in college, when the world knows he should play DB. There has only been 2 successful NFL QB's under 6 feet in the past 20 years. Lets stop acting like this kid is a all world QB prospect that this staff is just overlooking. On the other hand he is a all world athlete and will be moved to DB once he gets to Tallahassee.

There are currently 6, D1 prospects on BTW's roster and 4 of them are committed to Miami
1. Chad Thomas 5 star committed to Miami
2. Treon Harris 4 star committed to FSU
3. Demetrius Jackson 4 star committed to Miami
4. Nigel Bethell II 4 star committed to Miami
5. Lamar Parker 3 star committed to West Virginia
6. Mark Walton 4 star committed to Miami

The only recruit that hurts is Thomas and that kid was never coming to Miami. The offensive line is stacked and this staff is pulling in the best offensive line class in the nation.

Advertisement
Back