Had we recruited Ice's son...........

5Ringz

Thunderdome
We would have M Thomas, Kirkland, Jackson, C Thomas, Bethel

Instead we shun his son and send him to FSU.

Meanwhile, Danny Dillard gets a scholly

Advertisement
Dillard hasn't been on team all season. Stop the bs

Did Dillard not get a scholarship to the University of Miami?

Gray Crow got a scholarship to play QB for The U...........Ice's son........who is a **** good QB btw....... he gets a no thanks

I don't think I agree those kids are 2013 and wouldn't be influenced by a 2014 kid. Also, I believe we will hold onto Chad, Bethel, and Jackson (yes I know he decommitted). We recruited his son, just not at QB.

Advertisement
Meltdowns everywhere. Matthew Thomas did not want to come here he wanted to go to USC or Florida State we were not top 2. I don't care about Kirkland. We are going to have Chad Thomas and Bethel. There is also a good chance we get Jackson. So stop freaking out and trying to hate on the coaching staff who are doing a good job recruiting. They didn't want Treon as QB and were nice enough not to lie to him and allow him to go to a place where he can be a QB. I prefer olsen, kaaya, and possibly Gibson over him.

I remember a certain LB that didn't get an offer until signing day last year and wanted to come here badly

Yeah he's an ALL SEC LBer now

Thanks Al

Advertisement
Meltdowns everywhere. Matthew Thomas did not want to come here he wanted to go to USC or Florida State we were not top 2. I don't care about Kirkland. We are going to have Chad Thomas and Bethel. There is also a good chance we get Jackson. So stop freaking out and trying to hate on the coaching staff who are doing a good job recruiting. They didn't want Treon as QB and were nice enough not to lie to him and allow him to go to a place where he can be a QB. I prefer olsen, kaaya, and possibly Gibson over him.

I wouldn't take any of the 3 over Treon as a QB

Have you watched this kid play the QB position? He's ***king amazing. Remember when you all bashed Teddy B for being another Jacory? Well Teddy B $hits on Stephen Morris.

Mope, Mope, Mope, Dalvin Cook Update, Mope, Mope, Mope, Can he play DT Mope, Cook update, Mope, Mope, Mope.

A lot of good threads today.

Advertisement
Thats not on this staff. This staff didnt recruit Morris Or leave morris as the only capable qb.

But they think Rozier, Gray Crow, Dewey, are better than Treon at QB...lulz.

Treon is going to shine at the next level at QB. Watch it be for Free Shoes en route to another BCS berth

I wouldn't take any of the 3 over Treon as a QB

Have you watched this kid play the QB position? He's ***king amazing. Remember when you all bashed Teddy B for being another Jacory? Well Teddy B $hits on Stephen Morris.

Then cheer for Louisville. I have seen him play and i see that he runs a lot and a lot of times is inconsistent with his passing. He is a great quarterback no doubt, but I believe like the staff that he would be better fitted for a different position in college.

Advertisement
I remember a certain LB that didn't get an offer until signing day last year and wanted to come here badly Yeah he's an ALL SEC LBer now Thanks Al

I'm sure Spurrier would love to have you.... You could change your handle NoRingz.

I've seen Treon play live twice and was really impressed by him. I agree we should have offered him, even as a "QB".

AT THE ABSOLUTE WORST, come out, battle with the other players for the job and whoever is the best wins the gig. If he doesn't win it, move to DB. That's what I've always thought about this.

STFU with Kirkland, Thomas and the other BS.

I've seen Treon play live twice and was really impressed by him. I agree we should have offered him, even as a "QB".

AT THE ABSOLUTE WORST, come out, battle with the other players for the job and whoever is the best wins the gig. If he doesn't win it, move to DB. That's what I've always thought about this.

STFU with Kirkland, Thomas and the other BS.

Treon would start for us next year at QB

Kaaya looks like he needs to eat a cheeseburger every hour for the next 2 years

Who knows how it would have affected the decisions of others...but for what it's worth I always liked Treon. Watching his film I never felt like he was a guy that would have to change positions in college, but was absolutely a good enough athlete to do so. From everything I've read all he was asking for was a chance to compete at QB, which I think FSU has so far granted him. The most glaring initial draw back is his height but I've never had a problem with QBs being shorter if they show the abilityto consistently get the ball out on time and find passing lanes. If you watch Treon it is abundantly clear that the kid has worked his a$$ off to be a fundamentally sound QB...his footwork and throwing mechanics are VERY solid for a HS QB. It's impossible to make any conclusions from watching a highlight film so I can't make any statements on his make up or football IQ. But for the life of me I can't see how we never even looked at a kid like him yet went hard afte a guy like Rosier, just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
Back