Had we recruited Ice's son...........

Treon is a good QB...in high school. He will never translate to college. Will be a receiver before you know it

Advertisement
Thats not on this staff. This staff didnt recruit Morris Or leave morris as the only capable qb.

But they think Rozier, Gray Crow, Dewey, are better than Treon at QB...lulz.

Treon is going to shine at the next level at QB. Watch it be for Free Shoes en route to another BCS berth

You truly are an idiot and know nothing about college football if you think he's an elite college QB. How you're allowed on this site blows my mind

Thats not on this staff. This staff didnt recruit Morris Or leave morris as the only capable qb.

Treon is going to shine at the next level at QB. Watch it be for Free Shoes en route to another BCS berth

You truly are an idiot and know nothing about college football if you think he's an elite college QB. How you're allowed on this site blows my mind

Exactly what is it that makes you "think" he won't be an elite college Qb?

Advertisement
For everyone saying he is to small to translate to college....
1144465.jpg

He is taller than Johnny Football. I seen enough. Will haunt us. 1 more year of Jameis and 3 years of Treon. 3 More years of Corch D.

He is taller than Johnny Football. I seen enough. Will haunt us. 1 more year of Jameis and 3 years of Treon. 3 More years of Corch D.
Only problem is Johnny has the hands of a 6'5" QB. Not sure about Treon but Johnny envelopes the ball with one hand. CRAZY luck for him, lets him run with it outstretched in his hands.

Advertisement

Because he can't hit the broad side of a ******* barn.

Last edited:
This thread is ridiculous. Actually laughed at loud at 5Ringz saying Treon Harris was a better QB prospect than Olsen, Kaaya, and Gibson. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Also, the risk for locker room dysfunction is far too high. Appreciate the staff's honesty on this one.

Couldn't care less about landing Kirkland. We're not starving for OL. We have a monster haul there this year (and got Isidora last year). Thomas is a loss, but he wanted out of Miami. Recruiting Treon wouldn't have made him want to go to USC any less. And we're probably going to land the other three.

Advertisement
Dillard hasn't been on team all season. Stop the bs

Did Dillard not get a scholarship to the University of Miami?

Gray Crow got a scholarship to play QB for The U...........Ice's son........who is a **** good QB btw....... he gets a no thanks

Last time I checked, Ice's son is still in high school. He has nothing to do with players from previous years. I agree that it would be great to have him on team. But he is not the typical Miami QB. This year he is doing more with his arm but he is still more dual threat than pro. The danger with him is if he doesn't start at QB, what is Ice's mounth going to say. I don't think Ice has anything to do with us not getting Thomas or Kirland. They never committed to THE U. I do think Ice heaped blame on Al to get back at him for job loss. Hey, fire me and I would do at least that.

I lol at you guys saying Bridgewater was a mistake by this coaching staff. He choose to play for a Black coach only reason he didn't come here and if he did we would be in the same spot maybe worse. Our d is bad and Bridgewater plays in a very bad conference. Not one of those teams can really play a full season of football in the acc (so hard to say that with a straight face).

Advertisement

Looks kind of like this guy.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...c=0&sigr=11a1gsmr5&sigt=10r9q1f26&age=0&&tt=b

yup national signing day is around the corner people already jumping off the bridge and saying we should have this and should have that, past is the past time to focus on the future, the staff dont want him at QB FSU is lying to him and we have moved on and so should you, i bet most of the ones saying this **** are the ones ****ed that we didnt offer that kid from university that has numerous threads about

Treon is the #1 athlete in south florida.

Can play every skill position and every defensive secondary position. You take him like we should have Jeff Godfrey. Let him figure out that DB is his NFL money maker position. Then he moves to CB and the rest is Hurricane history

Why would he move to DB if he's the starting QB here next year? Is he gonna play both ways? I know he's a god tier player but holy **** starting QB and CB is pretty **** impressive!

And yea Godfrey is really tearing it up at UCF as a ****** WR.

Advertisement
Back