Gut feeling Feagels

Advertisement
It wasn't a very good kick. It just wasn't as bad as the others.

Well that settles that.

WearyPaltryAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

It's weird the people are pining for Feagles. He even tried changing his jersey number to relieve the pressure of kicking in his dad's shadow. He's through here. Either get behind Spicer or come see me in the parking lot before we play Duke.

Advertisement
All I know is that the greatest special teams coach in UM history and one of the best cfb history is retired and would love to come back and coach...in fact..this is the only job he would take.

What is Solly up to nowadays?? Love that dude.

So far in 2018 I don’t see how someone could legitimately argue for Feagles over Spicer.

Yes his hang time isn’t the greatest but his shank % is a bazillion times lower. Give me the higher floor compared to the higher ceiling

Spicer is much better . His hang time is honestly fine it is the coverage teams which are dreadful. That ain't on him. Spicer always will get you 40 yards plus . Feagles will get you 60 one punt but then follow that is 29 , 35 and 33 yards . Spicer is our punter.

Spicer's punts vs FSU:

About a 40yd avg. Ill stick with Spicer. Feagles is weak sauce. The returns against FSU happened because. a.) Matthews is good. He was the last kid ive ever seen look like Roscoe Parrish in high school. b.) our punt unit is not even use to covering considering Feagles shanks.

Advertisement
With all his shanks, one would think he has like a toddler foot I think Feagles problem is in in his own head...anyone know of any meds that may help?

There are all kinds of possibilities, maybe a beta blocker I’ve heard it helps golfers with their putting, possibly an anti-anxiety med like alprazolam.

Personally I would recommend to go for the gusto and drink about a fifth of tequila before the game.

I mean what would it hurt? Feagles can’t possibly punt any worse, and since this is all in his head anyway because he has strong leg, he might start booming some if he was too drunk to give a shlt.

I think drunk punting is the answer.

Last edited:
Spicer's punts vs FSU:
Punt Return Net
49 20 29 (to FSU 42)
24 0 24 (out of bounds at FSU 25)
53 0 53 (to FSU 25)
46 44 2 (to UM 36)
47 74 -27 (TD)
41 7 34 (to FSU 11)
36 0 36 (out of bounds at FSU 47)
29 0 29 (fair catch at FSU 17)
---- ----
AVG 40.6 22.6
Edited to include return yardage and net

I would take Spicer. I’ll take my chances on the run backs as oppose to the teams having to do nothing and still getting the ball at our 45 or better smh

How is that smart? So Spicer Kicking a 40 yard punt with no hang time that is run back 30 yards or more is better than Feagles shanking the punt 30 yards. I don't know. By my math net 30 yards is better than net 10.

Advertisement
How is that smart? So Spicer Kicking a 40 yard punt with no hang time that is run back 30 yards or more is better than Feagles shanking the punt 30 yards. I don't know. By my math net 30 yards is better than net 10.

Is it Spicer's fault it is returned 30 yds or should the **** punt team go down and make a tackle...regardless of this so called hangtime issue. Got **** Matthews had 3 guys around him and all 3 f*cking stood there....Homer sprints his *** off every punt he whiffed on a tackle but there was literally no one else running like him. Punt team is choc full of slow guys

You f-ing bungholes are over here acting like every Spicer punt is a 40 yard line drive and doing mental gymnastics trying to convince yourself that ZACH ******* FEAGLES should resume punting for Miami.

Advertisement
Is it Spicer's fault it is returned 30 yds or should the **** punt team go down and make a tackle...regardless of this so called hangtime issue. Got **** Matthews had 3 guys around him and all 3 f*cking stood there....Homer sprints his *** off every punt he whiffed on a tackle but there was literally no one else running like him. Punt team is choc full of slow guys

Exactly dudes are acting like we didn't have players in position each time to make tackles. Team literally have to nothing to get excellent field position when Feagles is punting. Change the **** personnel on punt team and the outcomes on Spicers kicks will be different.

Think I saw actual walkons on the punt team. No excuses for a Miami team to not have young stud athletes everywhere on special teams.

Advertisement
Back