Gut feeling Feagels

We need to keep things simple for our punters. What I mean is, stop asking them to make directional punts. Tell them just boot everything right down the middle. It seems when our punters try to get cute they shank.

Advertisement
This is equivalent to being asked whether I wanna die by lethal injection, or die by watching Kodak Black try to recite his abc’s.

Yeah plus he has still shanked a couple. I would have have the hang time. Feagles will put it together eventually

Put feagles in, and every shank >30 yd punt he kicks, he does 100 squats, 100 pushups, and 20 sprints during practice.

Honestly during practice, I'd have guys also hitting him right after he kicks the ball just to get the fear out of him.

I know for kickers their psyche is delicate, but there is also a time for tough love.

Its not rocket science. Its punting a ball.

Advertisement
We should just do fake punts the rest of the year, nobody would catch on........

It is not just the punter.... the whole ST is a sh1tshow... There has to be a total revamp of coaching and personnel.... this is totally on Richt

I’d try Feagles after the benching to see if it shook anything up in his head.

But I’d rather Richt approaching every 1st down with pure intent to make 10 yards on 4 plays instead of 3.

Advertisement
I know we're to the point of joking about this, but it's really one of the more incredible things I've seen in decades of watching Canes football. We had better punting results during those lean scholarship years in the 90s - when it looked like we were fielding the team from Necessary Roughness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back