Gut feeling Feagels

Miami04

Senior
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Feagels starting again this weekend. While Spicer is not shanking as many punts his hang times are killing us. I think that is the biggest reason you’ve seen our punt coverage team look so bad the last two weeks, the line drive punts.

Granted there has been some bad punt coverage.

Advertisement
If we can just find a way to give him decent blocking, I still think Feagles can put it together here. I was shocked at how many times FSU didn’t even bother to rush the punter last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me the guy with the bigger leg and just hope he can put it together after 2 games from the sidelines

Advertisement
I know it's not a big school but surely to god there is a random phucker on campus that can punt better than this.

I would take Spicer. I’ll take my chances on the run backs as oppose to the teams having to do nothing and still getting the ball at our 45 or better smh

Advertisement
The problem with Fegals is that it seems he needs more time to get off a good punt than the average FBS level of play typically allows. If he can't get that fixed, he's useless.

I consider Spicer a major upgrade because he's only shanked one kick that I can remember. At least we can depend on 35-40 yards consistently without kicking it backwards like Fecals has done a couple times. The Matthews TD was just horrific coverage. His other long return Homer missed the tackle.

Advertisement
Back