Gustavo Edwards

He should never have seen the field here ahead of Walton, Yearby, and Homer.

The guy averaged 3 yards a carry outside of 1 long run vs FAMU. He runs high, isn't fast, and doesn't break tackles.

It's pretty telling that his biggest fan on here is a FSU troll.

Advertisement
[TWEET]831578787057897472[/TWEET]

Fake Jimmy has aged 30 years in the past 2 years. He looks like Ross Perot now.

Advertisement
Is Gus participating in workouts right now? If not, good sign he's out. Theoretically he could ask back in and the staff might say yes, but he'd have to walk the straight an narrow from that point forward...

Advertisement

The guy averaged 3 yards a carry outside of 1 long run vs FAMU. He runs high, isn't fast, and doesn't break tackles.

It kind of doesn't matter how average he is. From a numbers standpoint we need another back on the roster.

I just want to point out that you should analyze Barry Sanders on a YPC basis, but subtracting out his "long runs". You might be surprised.

That is not a head-to-head comparison of Barry Sanders to Gus Edwards, that is just an example of where selective statistics might not present the best picture.

Whom the **** is this Tee3000 guy? This porster is rustlin my jimmies pretty hard right now...

If I took out your **** you'd be a women in addition to already being a p h a g g o t

Advertisement
Career YPC:

Yearby - 5.39
Gus - 5.25
Walton - 4.62

MOAR Walton!

Lol stop. Walton took a huge step from his freshman year and was easily the best back in 2016.

On topic: It certainly couldn't hurt to have Gus back, although I think Homer will win the #2 job regardless. Having Gus for depth would be great though.

Advertisement
He's buns sauce we don't need him he's never going to play. Dude get touched he loses all momentum he is what he is

Advertisement
Back