Gustavo Edwards

Hope he stays. Not really sure anyone else has his breakaway speed.

Funny, everyone calls him "the bus", but his breakaway speed is what sets him apart honestly. I don't think I've ever seen him get hawked by anyone. Ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like for Gus to stay, but don't see why he would. Yes, he got carries near the end of the year - but he only got 22 carries through the first 8 games. They were using Walton as his lead blocker sometimes when he did get carries.

The RB rotation never made sense.

If I were Gus, I wouldn't trust what the coaches are telling me after last year. I'd rather go to a place where I could compete for the starting job.

Brown's pitch should include a role as a fullback.

Hate having a fullback on the field who isn't a threat to touch the ball.

I hope he stays, and Rick only plays him if Walton, Homer, Gray, Burns, Deejay, and walk-on RB Mordecai "The Berzerker" Berkowitz are all out with injuries.

I would like for Gus to stay, but don't see why he would. Yes, he got carries near the end of the year - but he only got 22 carries through the first 8 games. They were using Walton as his lead blocker sometimes when he did get carries.

The RB rotation never made sense.

If I were Gus, I wouldn't trust what the coaches are telling me after last year. I'd rather go to a place where I could compete for the starting job.

If he hasn't announced a transfer yet it's probably because he hasn't graduated. If he doesn't graduate he'd have to sit out a year, and that would be the end of his eligibility.

Advertisement
What are our thoughts on him still being undecided about where he'll play next year?
Seems like he'd be the clear front-runner for the RB2 job ahead of Homer, Gray, Burns.
Was just browsing though Tyshon Dye's twitter follows and he's following a million guys from a million different schools. Definitely not a foregone conclusion that he's coming here. Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.

[TWEET]831578787057897472[/TWEET]

Name ain't Tom. It's Mr. Brown to you.

He's lucky I don't call him Thom Brown. Ol' two running backs taken in two cycles *** ninja.

Let him go.

He should've never been at Miami.

He's not very good.

Was never better than Walton or Yearby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are our thoughts on him still being undecided about where he'll play next year?
Seems like he'd be the clear front-runner for the RB2 job ahead of Homer, Gray, Burns.
Was just browsing though Tyshon Dye's twitter follows and he's following a million guys from a million different schools. Definitely not a foregone conclusion that he's coming here. Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.

[TWEET]831578787057897472[/TWEET]

Name ain't Tom. It's Mr. Brown to you.
this is Pulitzer nomination worthy work here susan....you might get more in depth info that no one knows by giving blake a hand job. Depending on the strength and size of your hands, he may welcome the gesture

Let him go.

He should've never been at Miami.

He's not very good.

Was never better than Walton or Yearby.
How dare you!!

He's easily one the best RB's in Miami history... If he leaves we don't stand a chance this year and should forfeit the season!

Inspectah Degnan's tweet does offer some hope. That's more positive than what Barry Jackson wrote a couple weeks ago.

When Gus has a breakout season this year you guys gonna be sorry for trashing him.

Advertisement
Back