Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.
Well, he's officially off the roster on hurricanesports.com, so it doesn't sound like he's sticking around.
Please send a crisis counselor to check on [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]. I am having bleak visions about vern at this point.
Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.
Why do mods still allow this piece of shx troll to make threads??
I would like for Gus to stay, but don't see why he would. Yes, he got carries near the end of the year - but he only got 22 carries through the first 8 games. They were using Walton as his lead blocker sometimes when he did get carries.
The RB rotation never made sense.
If I were Gus, I wouldn't trust what the coaches are telling me after last year. I'd rather go to a place where I could compete for the starting job.
What are our thoughts on him still being undecided about where he'll play next year?
Seems like he'd be the clear front-runner for the RB2 job ahead of Homer, Gray, Burns.
Was just browsing though Tyshon Dye's twitter follows and he's following a million guys from a million different schools. Definitely not a foregone conclusion that he's coming here. Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.
He's lucky I don't call him Thom Brown. Ol' two running backs taken in two cycles *** ninja.
I hope he stays, and Rick only plays him if Walton, Homer, Gray, Burns, Deejay, and walk-on RB Mordecai "The Berzerker" Berkowitz are all out with injuries.
this is Pulitzer nomination worthy work here susan....you might get more in depth info that no one knows by giving blake a hand job. Depending on the strength and size of your hands, he may welcome the gestureWhat are our thoughts on him still being undecided about where he'll play next year?
Seems like he'd be the clear front-runner for the RB2 job ahead of Homer, Gray, Burns.
Was just browsing though Tyshon Dye's twitter follows and he's following a million guys from a million different schools. Definitely not a foregone conclusion that he's coming here. Tom Brown can really redeem himself by convincing Edwards to stick it out here.
[TWEET]831578787057897472[/TWEET]
Name ain't Tom. It's Mr. Brown to you.
How dare you!!Let him go.
He should've never been at Miami.
He's not very good.
Was never better than Walton or Yearby.