Gus Edwards will beast next year

Advertisement
Call me cray cray.. But i just dont see the Hype with GUS!! Homeboy is not silky smooth with his cuts, vision and lateral movement imo.

Now, Walton and Yearby are pure RB's .. Both of these cats glide when they run and Yearby seems to have turned the corner. I expect big things from him.. He is moving well with that extra weight..

Gus may not be Heisman Trophy material but I think that he will continue to develop nicely. Personally I think the kid can play. Like Vern said, he was extremely raw coming out of HS. Watching him last year I thought he made great strides and I think he will take that next step in 2015. It's tough to predict what his total yards will be because of the committee approach we will probably see at RB.

With his size and speed I don't see why Gus can't be as productive as James Conner at Pitt...Gus has the same build and is considerably faster...

If size and speed were all that mattered Karlos Williams would have been a top 10 pick. He returned kicks for FSU like Gurley at UGA.

Conner is bigger than most of the Linebackers in the ACC too. Bigger than Gus.

Advertisement

Here you go...TOS syas he scored a 2 yard TD run in the scrimmage...and that Choc had a bad game
I think highly of Gus, but let's be real you selling mark Walton short. He certainly didn't look average or slow in any of those videos

Brock please tell me what you saw in those videos? I just saw a couple of catches...he isnt slow he runs a 4.6 he's a good running back, he will make plays for us I am just spoiled Im sorry mane , I want elite speed and explosion.. Alex Collins, Jordan Scarlett.. ya know? I for one hope he gets faster and stronger

Yearby and Walton should be the first two backs with Gus doing short-yardage work.

Advertisement

Here you go...TOS syas he scored a 2 yard TD run in the scrimmage...and that Choc had a bad game
I think highly of Gus, but let's be real you selling mark Walton short. He certainly didn't look average or slow in any of those videos

Brock please tell me what you saw in those videos? I just saw a couple of catches...he isnt slow he runs a 4.6 he's a good running back, he will make plays for us I am just spoiled Im sorry mane , I want elite speed and explosion.. Alex Collins, Jordan Scarlett.. ya know? I for one hope he gets faster and stronger

Yearby has looked faster this year so it can be done. with some more training from swasey walton will be running in the 4.4 40 range in his junior year

LOL

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back