Gus Edwards will beast next year

Advertisement
With Dalvin Cook getting himself out of the way the path should be clear to the Doak Walker.

I expect him to do better in his production than most people expect him to do. All the way to 4-8. With the way our defense is coached, it won't matter.

Dont understand why people sleep on Gus. I wasn't a fan after that freshman year but kid has dramatically improved.

Advertisement
Dont understand why people sleep on Gus. I wasn't a fan after that freshman year but kid has dramatically improved.

It's the Al Golden effect. Some ****** fans can't separate the hate for an inept head coach from our players. Fwiw, I think Yarby is better and will be awesome

Advertisement

It's the Al Golden effect. Some ****** fans can't separate the hate for an inept head coach from our players. Fwiw, I think Yarby is better and will be awesome

Yearby is better. So is, Trayone Gray & Mark Walton.

This man is a Miami racist Gus is stronger and faster than all of them

Yearby is better. So is, Trayone Gray & Mark Walton.

This man is a Miami racist Gus is stronger and faster than all of them

times

Our RBs are pretty funny, the bigger they are the faster they are:
4.53: 7 Gus Edwards RB 6-2 230 Jr
4.54: 32 Trayone Gray RB 6-2 215 So.
4.57: 2 Joseph Yearby RB 5-9 195 So.

Yearby ran a 4.62 last year and Gus had a 4.49.

Not sure if he ran but he is supposed to be pretty fast...
44 Walter Tucker RB 6-0 226 Jr.

Advertisement

I agree with you. Trashing teenage kids on the team is unfair. Frauden recruites and coaches them. This idiot is clueless in maximizing guys abilities and talents. 4-8 here we come.

Advertisement
This is a money year for Gus Edwards in terms of auditioning for the NFL draft and with Joe Year by expected to be out for the first 4 games of the year that clears the way for Gus to get 20-30 carries a game. He needs to avg 170+ yds per game during that 4 game stretch if he hopes to reach the 1200yd mark this season and open some NFL scouting eyes.

Because by mid season Mark Walton should understand the pass blocking scheme and be able to get more playing time combined with Joe Yearby's return will drop Gus's reps significantly. But this offense will be centered around Gus and Kaaya for the first 6 games at least.

Go Canes

I'm curious to see how much his strength has improved. Those freshman and some sophomore shoe string tackles were annoying. Him and Joe can't get shoe string tackled regularly.

I believe in both I think Gus has a good year if his strength is finally there.

Gus Edwards will beast next year That is all
When the Prince of Bleakness says something positive, I listen.

All I need to know about Gus growing up and learning how to run the football better was summed up in the game he had against VT last year. Granted, we thrashed VT with Duke first and Gus got to feed off of that, but he had several nice runs in spelling Duke.

Advertisement
Back