GTF IN HERE - And state where you’re at

Advertisement
I’m about to get sooooo High.
I knew this was going to happen today.
Embarrassing. Baxa needs a slump buster.
The whole team better get on some serious heavy hitting 3 tech females. Blake is a the worst defensive coordinator on the whole acc.
No reason for their defense to be Swiss cheese. Absolutely no fckng reason.

Advertisement
Wonder if Gregg Schiano or Mario or Butch would come back. Any experience is better then a baffling waffling studdderiiing nole.
Dammit man

Advertisement
I’m still riding with Manny 1st year head coach
I’m just surprise Manny is Introvert ....

If Manny talks about the “fight” and “resolve” and blawblaw moral victories I’m going to punch a hole in the wall.

The penalties, slow starts and poor defense in key situations are the norm for this team

The OL play shouldnt be as bad as it is, and the Enos playcalling continues to leave me with WTF moments, especially in the redzone
Fuxk that, punch a hole through his ******* face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m about to get sooooo High.
I knew this was going to happen today.
Embarrassing. Baxa needs a slump buster.
The whole team better get on some serious heavy hitting 3 tech females. Blake is a the worst defensive coordinator on the whole acc.
No reason for their defense to be Swiss cheese. Absolutely no fckng reason.

Lmao at slump buster

I’m 41 and would’ve hit more kicks than Baxa has

I had faith until today. But I blocked a couple of those guys and have no regrets. It’s ok to vent and be upset but some are just miserable and ain’t no body got time 4 dat.
I think I'm about in the same state as this guy.

All I asked during the off season was to wait for Manny to win a game before crowning him. I got labeled a "pu$$Y" and other names. I'm still waiting on a Power 5 win over anyone.
I have added you into the OP.

We are an absolute embarrassment to the world of college football. Nobody has the talent we have and wastes it like this pathetic excuse for a program.

I wish it is was just Manny(what a joke) but this has endured for 15 years. Can it be overcome? Doubtful.....

Here is the truth, Miami is a terrible excuse for a football program.

Advertisement
Back