GTF IN HERE - And state where you’re at

Advertisement
I call em’ like I see em’

330E8F9C-78CE-488F-A4C0-D845664D5924.jpeg

I think the staff sucks and Manny blew all the goodwill he built already. However, we're stuck with him so I'm just hoping he'll fire a bunch of the staff and get actual coaches to help. He needs to go full spread or whatever the **** Oklahoma is doing (or something like that). He needs to have a big coke party with all the coaches and take pictures and then put them on the internet so the U can fire them all for cause and save money. It's the least he could do.

Well..I think the '97 Team was worse, lol.

Thats becsuse we had no schollies though.

Where I stand?

Diaz *right now* has no business being a Power 5 coach.

Enos has potential to be a good OC, he needs to stop being so cute.

Barry needs to be fired immediately. Art Kehoe would at least coach these guys up better.

We need a new DC.

Recruiting is going to take a significsnt toll for the worse.

Kids need to stop taking a nap in the 1st quarter.

We have a QB problem (again).

Thats where I stand.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the al golden Nebraska game where we went up big and let it get interesting and squeezed one out. We won, but ultimately it felt like a loss and knew it was over. If we won tonight, would it have been a better feeling than barely beating cmu last week? Nah. Manny officially lost me today.

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! will come in here and talk about Butch's first 5 games.

BUTCH WAS A SUPERBOWL WINNING DC AND RECRUITED JJ'S TEAM.

MANNY WAS AN ESPN INTERN.

Manny doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. Keep defending him. It's absolutely comical.

Go Canes is jerking off the picture of Manny & the chains in both hands right now using his tears as lubricant

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny got visually ****ed and/or yelled at the refs or the players who do dumb **** it would go a long way with me. He did pull Shaq after his retarded personal foul but I didn't see him yell at him so not good enough.

Advertisement
Back