GTF IN HERE - And state where you’re at

Advertisement
Penos and his fascination with play action is mind numbing. Only being outdone by Blake Baker getting schooled time and time again by the same **** play. Manny looks listless on the sideline. The offensive line continues to be a sieve.

The amount of stupid penalties is atrocious. It may not have mattered but the unsportsmanlike conduct after the last TD was sign of stupidity. The offsides and false starts continue week after week. What's being done discipline wise to correct that? That's bad coaching letting that be acceptable.

Kudos to the boys for fighting back but how the **** as a team do you come out flat to play week in and week out. That is one hundred percent on the coaches for not having them ready to go from the get go. This staff feels amateurish and leave a lot to be desired with game day decisions, off the field management, and recruiting. Just a total failure so far.

This is so deep. We had a legit blank check handed to us when Richt walked away. New facilities and a decent roster. It was all right there for us. Instead, James WITH THE BOTS BLESSING hired the DC of a failed regime and PAID Temple to buy him out. Then he proceeded to hire possibly the worst coaching staff in football. I was screaming about his choices for OL, WR and DC. This was all done with the BOTs blessing and under the incompetent direction of James and Frenk. And guess what? They don’t give a ****. They have a minority head coach and get an ACC check every year. It was a wrap from the moment they hired Diaz without interviewing anyone else

I’m about to get sooooo High.
I knew this was going to happen today.
Embarrassing. Baxa needs a slump buster.
The whole team better get on some serious heavy hitting 3 tech females. Blake is a the worst defensive coordinator on the whole acc.
No reason for their defense to be Swiss cheese. Absolutely no fckng reason.
Can I get down on some of that? I'm hurting right now man.

Advertisement
If Manny talks about the “fight” and “resolve” and blawblaw moral victories I’m going to punch a hole in the wall.

The penalties, slow starts and poor defense in key situations are the norm for this team

The OL play shouldnt be as bad as it is, and the Enos playcalling continues to leave me with WTF moments, especially in the redzone

I just listened to Manny’s press conference. The good thing about Manny is that he recognizes what is wrong. He can break all the issues down to a particular play. The problem is he simply doesn’t know how to fix it. The urgency isn’t there and he seems resigned to ride it out and let the players work together to figure it out. As Manny would say, “and once they do, watch out”. It just doesn’t fly

Initially, I hated the hire. It was rushed. Way too fast. But, I warmed up as he took an abysmal recruiting class and at least did what you can in a desperate situation.

Then, as corches like Banda, Patke, Stroud, Stubblefield, and Hickson were named, I got really nervous.

Then, when we found every way to lose against UiF, I was ****ed.

UNC it was beyond clear that this was a total disaster.

Image result for shut it the fuck down gif

I recognize that a coach typically gets 2 to 3 years but I think this cake is baked. Typically coaches get 2 to three years to recruit there own players. Establish their culture. Manny said he changed the culture. The players we currently have are talented enough to blow out Central Michigan and definately talented enough to beat North Carolina and Virginia Tech. They had a bye week heading into this game. They looked disorganized and and unmotivated in the first half. I want THE SAME ENERGY folks had when they helped run Richt out of town. Don't get me wrong it was time for change. I want the same energy Manny had all offseason when he set the expectations. Passively aggressively dogged out Richt all offseason. He hired his staff top to bottom. I'm tired of the Enos talk. Don't blame Enos. He was Manny's hand picked OC. Even waited for him to finish the National Championship. Passed on a bunch of other candidates. I recognize it's nuts to fire a coach after one year I get it. Other than trolling opponents like Florida all offseason and then getting rolled. Upgrading turnover chains and creating the Touchdown rings (which are corny). Brought in a ton of talent in the portal but has completely mismanaged the same talent. What has Manny done to inspire confidence? Honest question. He said Maimi has a standard. Talked about it all offseason as a way to throw shots at Richt. Is he living up to his standards? Or his own hype? Literally all talk. Rex Ryan lite. Fans who continue to say it's nuts to talk replacements... Are you watching these games? They look lost. He looks lost. What's the excuse this week? We hired a fan. These are the results. Clean house and bring in a qualified AD to hire a qualified coach. Temple is thanking us right now. They dodged a bullet. Temple literally upgraded coaches when Manny left them at the alter. Willie Taggert has a better shot of making it to Charlotte this year. Should we spend 2 years confirm what we already know? Sad part in the long run Mannys performance as the HC will do much more lasting damage than Richts. Trolled Richt all off-season and won't last nearly as long. Karma is a fat b*tch.

Advertisement
I believe that Manny's coordinator hires have set him back. I believe that Enos' game plans, predictable play calling, lack of adjustments, pass happiness, and stubbornness have gotten is into situations that Blake Baker's lack luster, ineffective, unsound, and lifeless defenses can't save us from.

I believe that Manny needs to fire BOTH of them at season's end, along with both line coaches and one of Rumph or Banda. He has to make room for a dedicated ST coach and I hope he brings in aggressive coordinators for both sides that realize the importance of controlling the line of scrimmage in the run game and how pressure on the passer affects the passing game.

Neither of our current coordinators seem to grasp those concepts, save Baker's defense being solid in run D.

That's simply not going to get the job done.

I just listened to Manny’s press conference. The good thing about Manny is that he recognizes what is wrong. He can break all the issues down to a particular play. The problem is he simply doesn’t know how to fix it. The urgency isn’t there and he seems resigned to ride it out and let the players work together to figure it out. As Manny would say, “and once they do, watch out”. It just doesn’t fly
**** in one hand and wish in the other, see which fills up first Manny

Advertisement
I recognize that a coach typically gets 2 to 3 years but I think this cake is baked. Typically coaches get 2 to three years to recruit there own players. Establish their culture. Manny said he changed the culture. The players we currently have are talented enough to blow out Central Michigan and definately talented enough to beat North Carolina and Virginia Tech. They had a bye week heading into this game. They looked disorganized and and unmotivated in the first half. I want THE SAME ENERGY folks had when they helped run Richt out of town. Don't get me wrong it was time for change. I want the same energy Manny had all offseason when he set the expectations. Passively aggressively dogged out Richt all offseason. He hired his staff top to bottom. I'm tired of the Enos talk. Don't blame Enos. He was Manny's hand picked OC. Even waited for him to finish the National Championship. Passed on a bunch of other candidates. I recognize it's nuts to fire a coach after one year I get it. Other than trolling opponents like Florida all offseason and then getting rolled. Upgrading turnover chains and creating the Touchdown rings (which are corny). Brought in a ton of talent in the portal but has completely mismanaged the same talent. What has Manny done to inspire confidence? Honest question. He said Maimi has a standard. Talked about it all offseason as a way to throw shots at Richt. Is he living up to his standards? Or his own hype? Literally all talk. Rex Ryan lite. Fans who continue to say it's nuts to talk replacements... Are you watching these games? They look lost. He looks lost. What's the excuse this week? We hired a fan. These are the results. Clean house and bring in a qualified AD to hire a qualified coach. Temple is thanking us right now. They dodged a bullet. Temple literally upgraded coaches when Manny left them at the alter. Willie Taggert has a better shot of making it to Charlotte this year. Should we spend 2 years confirm what we already know? Sad part in the long run Mannys performance as the HC will do much more lasting damage than Richts. Trolled Richt all off-season and won't last nearly as long. Karma is a fat b*tch.

Not only that, but the defense is entirely his players. That is supposed to be his specialty yet the d is atrocious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back