GTF IN HERE - And state where you’re at

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I was standing up for Manny 6 weeks ago saying people need to give him a chance. I saw all I needed weeks ago. After what we’ve seen over the past 15 years - We know better.

As distasteful as it might be for some, I want all of you who have been assailing guys like @We the Boss,@Canesmang, @OriginalGatorHater, @OBLIVION, @Dwinstitles, @rokulika, @WhatTheHell, @NicKane, @TheEye and others while defending this corching staph, to step up after what we’ve seen, and either confirm your continued support for this shîtshow staph or disavow your previous support now and acknowledge, like I have had to, that unfortunately the mega-mopes were right.

Let there be no doubt who stands where. And that includes you down low, non-posting downvoters. If you don’t step up, you’re getting called out and you’re getting torched for being low down pûssies.

Even my 2 cats are livid and looking to fight pit bulls. No mercy. Sweep the motherfûcking leg, Johnny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny talks about the “fight” and “resolve” and blawblaw moral victories I’m going to punch a hole in the wall.

The penalties, slow starts and poor defense in key situations are the norm for this team

The OL play shouldnt be as bad as it is, and the Enos playcalling continues to leave me with WTF moments, especially in the redzone

Advertisement
I was standing up for Manny 6 weeks ago saying people need to give him a chance. I saw all I needed weeks ago. After what we’ve seen over the past 15 years - We know better.

As distasteful as it might be for some, I want all of you who have been assailing guys like @We the Boss,@Canesmang, @OriginalGatorHater, @OBLIVION, @Dwinstitles, @rokulika, [USER=3355]@WhatTheHell, @NicKane and others while defending this corching staph, to step up after what we’ve seen, and either confirm your continued support for this shîtshow staph or disavow your previous support now and acknowledge, like I have had to, that unfortunately the mega-mopes were right.

Let there be no doubt who stands where. And that includes you down low, non-posting downvoters. If you don’t step up, you’re getting called out and you’re getting torched for being low down pûssies.

Even my 2 cats are livid and looking to fight pit bulls. No mercy. Sweep the motherfûcking leg, Johnny.
Same.

Very bad football team. Outplayed out coached out hart out effort out disciplined out classed out scored just every facet. Took 3 consecutive ints that resulted in 3 VT touchdowns to put Perry in. Defense is nonexistent. It’s sad it’s over we dead goodbye TNM hello TWM (the worst Miami).
We had a good pick of coaches but chose a first time HC. ✌🏼

Advertisement
i'll give him 1 more game MAYBE 2 more games depending on how VA game goes

I wanna see how things look with perry in at qb

but holee fck man I think he's a bright person but man did he drop the ball with his hires. It's a shame he has to learn on the job at this program rather than at temple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back