GT fan here, time for y'all to get a reality check.

Advertisement
That’s a good one. If my team had lost I’d say something clever like that too.

Unfortunately I have to live with the win.
Imagine coming on an opposing teams message board and running your mouth. You are probably some 45 year old loser who has nothing better to do.

Imagine coming on an opposing teams message board and running your mouth. You are probably some 45 year old loser who has nothing better to do.
Imagine taking a knee, being undefeated heading to Chapel Hill this week. Oh, and imagine not getting trolled by someone whose team shoved down your mighty throats in 20 seconds.

U understand. There is zero amount of work that could pull me away from you spending your afternoon fuming at 1) me and 2) 23 will always be greater than 20, regardless of your silly *** response.

Advertisement
Imagine taking a knee, being undefeated heading to Chapel Hill this week. Oh, and imagine not getting trolled by someone whose team shoved down your mighty throats in 20 seconds.

U understand. There is zero amount of work that could pull me away from you spending your afternoon fuming at 1) me and 2) 23 will always be greater than 20, regardless of your silly *** response.
Glad you know how to count. Good for you...give yourself a pat on the ***.

Advertisement
Give the GT fan a break. They don't have much to celebrate outside of GPA's and graduation rates. I should know ... my daughter goes to Ga Tech. She happened to be home this weekend for fall break and we watched the first 1/2 together. Brutal. She left to go hang out with some friends but had time to text me several laughing emojis at the end of the game ... and wake me up when she got home to ask me what I thought about the game. I promptly sent her back to the dorms on Sunday morning (jk).
Glad you sent her back. Georgia tech was missing 20% of its female population with her absence.

Same here. I use it on most par 3 tee shots. My 7 iron I can't hit for **** so I'm better off sacrificing that instead of my 8 lol
Love my 7 & 8 irons....I use my 7 to chip from the fringe alot....learned that back in the 70s from a Club Pro at Cape Coral Country Club.

Love my 7 & 8 irons....I use my 7 to chip from the fringe alot....learned that back in the 70s from a Club Pro at Cape Coral Country Club.
Anything from the fringe or just off it, I'm putting. I've made so many long putts doing that.

I can't trust myself chipping from that close. I have a habit of stopping my swing so I don't blaze it past the hole.

Advertisement
Anything from the fringe or just off it, I'm putting. I've made so many long putts doing that.

I can't trust myself chipping from that close. I have a habit of stopping my swing so I don't blaze it past the hole.
The 7 on a chip from the fringe does take alittle practice...it most definitely will run.

Advertisement
When you do stupid things, expect stupid results. It's hard to disagree with a lot of the trolls points. They should've never been in the game on paper, but we ****ed around and found out. Unfortunately we deserve all the flack we're getting.

Take the ******* **** out of your mouth and get some fresh air. Then play in traffic.

Advertisement
Back