GT fan here, time for y'all to get a reality check.

I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.

SmartSelect_20231009_170249_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
Everyone should be making fun of Miami but Ga Tech was a 130 pound man fighting a 350 pound gorilla and the gorilla slipped on a banana peel and knocked himself out. If I were you, I would accept the miracle and lay low because your team played no part in it.

Advertisement
I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.
Lol

"Reality check."

Eat *****

Advertisement

eat my ****, commie.

Mira, come mierda, it ain’t working.

Advertisement

60 year-old virgins, still living in their mother’s basement are not allowed to post here. Just go get your highlight of the day behind that seven-eleven around the corner snorting whatever it is that you snort.

Last edited:

This post lacks substance.

Advertisement
Must be the GT fan that popped into the tailgate I was at and got a free white line

Dude was not the same guy as when he showed up. Must not have come down off that high yet

They definitely favoured y’all wheather you like it or not. They called some personal foul calls on our players and y’all was basically doing the same thing. The only difference is it happened to us on critical 3rd downs🤷🏾‍♂️

You forced 4 turnovers, were still outgained 460-175. Our coach had an epic meltdown, and ****ed up worse than any coach ever pretty much, end of story. GTFOH,

**** off!! Nobody here gives AF about GT!

It’s All About The U!!

U Wouldn’t Understand!!

Advertisement
Back