GT fan here, time for y'all to get a reality check.

ramble1885

Banned
Banned
I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.

Advertisement
Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Obvious troll but I’ll bite.

Do you really believe that Don Chaney fumbled that ball?
While it's clear his knee was down. I see why they didn't overturn it because the angle they had at the time made it look like our defender (Paul Moala) had poked it loose while Chaney was on top of a GT defender. They didn't have that other angle at the time of the review. If they did, maybe y'all win.

Advertisement
While it's clear his knee was down. I see why they didn't overturn it because the angle they had at the time made it look like our defender (Paul Moala) had poked it loose while Chaney was on top of a GT defender. They didn't have that other angle at the time of the review. If they did, maybe y'all win.
Confirms troll. Knees had nothing to do with anything. Elbow and shoulder clearly down indisputably.

Reality check? Canes fans have no delusions of grandeur. If you think Cheney fumbled, there was a hold on our OL on a TD run, Flagg taunted one of your RB’s (just to name a few egregious calls by the refs against us), then you’re the one that needs a reality check.

Advertisement
First of all you didn’t watch the game because it wasn’t his knee, it was his ELBOW. As a ref myself, there’s no reason for allowing that call to stand when video review CLEARLY showed his elbow was down and he had control of the ball.

Worry about ur own squad and let us worry about ours. Or you can come to Miami the next time we play and be sure to park and tailgate in Blue Lot while talking this talk. Just sticking ur hand in a hornets nest for no good reason at all….smh

I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.
go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement

AMF

Advertisement
There's more sinister stuff going on, like The Curse of the Orange Bowl. The Fins lost their best running back 12 hours or so later, so GT was just a tool to administer the latest round. Hey man, run across the street and ask them why they stopped making that pimento cheese dog at the Varsity.

The officiating was incompetent but not rigged. Anybody who screams officials are fixing games are idiots. Some are just not good at their jobs.
I disagree. Anyone who can't see the possibility that officials are not told to "help" said team is kidding themselves. This is what Jimmy meant. Never leave it in the hands of the officials.

Advertisement
Back