GT fan here, time for y'all to get a reality check.

Advertisement
While it's clear his knee was down. I see why they didn't overturn it because the angle they had at the time made it look like our defender (Paul Moala) had poked it loose while Chaney was on top of a GT defender. They didn't have that other angle at the time of the review. If they did, maybe y'all win.
if its clear his knee was down end of discussion.

Advertisement
OP has some ******* balls coming on here. The Mods should have kept him on here and let us take care of this slapdick.

OP has some ******* balls coming on here. The Mods should have kept him on here and let us take care of this slapdick.
And how would you take care of it exactly? Going to make a comment about nerds? Does GT even have fans? Who let Paul Johnson in here, or go run the option and be irrelevant. Zingers! From losers. I’ll give you one, throw in Bowling Green. That’ll show ‘em.

Nah, Oct 7 2023, in the friendly confines of a stadium against the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes, all of those hilarious comments about Tech don’t change the fact that the Canes lost because of the DUMBEST decision by a college football head coach in years, if not ever. And became the laughing stock of the college football, no, the sports world because of it. And you gave Tech some press out of it. Because had the Cane defense not given up 74 yards in 24 seconds on 3 plays (you can count the incompletion on first down - congrats on that “stop”) all a few people would have said is “wow, Miami dodged a bullet after a really questionable decision by their coach.” But that didn’t happen, and Tech took the victory that Miami didn’t want apparently.

So give it your best comeback - because NOTHING you type here or think in your big brain or say to your buddy about how you told that Tech guy off, changes the ineptitude shown Saturday night by the head man of Cane nation. You can’t erase that. Enjoy it. Relish it. And I hope you beat those blue bellied ******** in Chapel Hill. One, I hate Carolina. Two, that will make Saturday night losing to a 2-3 Tech team the way you did hurt even more.

Okay…let me have it. But just know, I’m done. I’ve said my peace. And as much as I’d love to stay and be a man, you know run the ball until the end, I’m going to enjoy my win here…and I’m taking a knee. Game over.

Wha!??

Advertisement
And how would you take care of it exactly? Going to make a comment about nerds? Does GT even have fans? Who let Paul Johnson in here, or go run the option and be irrelevant. Zingers! From losers. I’ll give you one, throw in Bowling Green. That’ll show ‘em.

Nah, Oct 7 2023, in the friendly confines of a stadium against the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes, all of those hilarious comments about Tech don’t change the fact that the Canes lost because of the DUMBEST decision by a college football head coach in years, if not ever. And became the laughing stock of the college football, no, the sports world because of it. And you gave Tech some press out of it. Because had the Cane defense not given up 74 yards in 24 seconds on 3 plays (you can count the incompletion on first down - congrats on that “stop”) all a few people would have said is “wow, Miami dodged a bullet after a really questionable decision by their coach.” But that didn’t happen, and Tech took the victory that Miami didn’t want apparently.

So give it your best comeback - because NOTHING you type here or think in your big brain or say to your buddy about how you told that Tech guy off, changes the ineptitude shown Saturday night by the head man of Cane nation. You can’t erase that. Enjoy it. Relish it. And I hope you beat those blue bellied ******** in Chapel Hill. One, I hate Carolina. Two, that will make Saturday night losing to a 2-3 Tech team the way you did hurt even more.

Okay…let me have it. But just know, I’m done. I’ve said my peace. And as much as I’d love to stay and be a man, you know run the ball until the end, I’m going to enjoy my win here…and I’m taking a knee. Game over.

Wha!??
Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Wha!??
Feel better slapdick?

Advertisement
I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.
Go **** yourself with a plunger.

I know he is banned but he wasn't around when our opponents almost went a whole season without having a holding call against them. There is holding on every play but somehow we couldn't luck into one of them.

Advertisement
I am sick and tired of all you Miami fans saying the game was rigged and all part of "tHe AcC's AgEndA"

The ACC literally brought you and VT in back in '04 just for y'all to carry the conference in football. All you've done since then is win the conference a whopping zero times.

If last week's game was vs one of the ACC's current darlings like Clemson and FSU, then sure MAYBE those claims would have some validity. But us... we're Georgia Tech. We're the Northwestern of the ACC. Why the **** would the ACC refs FAVOR us over you... y'all were SUPPOSED to be what Clemson and FSU have been, but you kept getting in your own way the last 20 years and here you are.
Maudes...

Unban this porster immediately.

easy gif1697038854058.gif

I'm going to enjoy this.

The officiating was incompetent but not rigged. Anybody who screams officials are fixing games are idiots. Some are just not good at their jobs.
Are you multilingual or can I just tell you in english how wrong you are?

ACC officials deliberately cheated Miami and the overwhelming video evidence supports my theory.

Will the ACC review this game regarding the refs? I recall they suspended the ACC ref crew after the Miami Duke game some years back.
Apologies for the rehash if already discussed.

Advertisement
Back