Grier skipping bowl game, Allison starting

Advertisement
If more and more higher-tier draft prospects start to skip bowl games does this correlate to less bowls? Also, will this possible effect usher in an expansion of the playoff? Grier doesn't skip if there is a playoff game instead of a bowl.

I wonder if he gets the bowl swag? Travel with the team?

Advertisement
I thought the main reason he transferred wasn't necessarily because we thought he sucked but because he and his family got the impression that under rosier and kosi we were going to more of a dual threat attack which doesn't fit him at all. Of course we ended up with a no threat attack, so it doesn't make any sense now but that's how I remember that transfer going down. Maybe I'm wrong.

I thought the main reason he transferred wasn't necessarily because we thought he sucked but because he and his family got the impression that under rosier and kosi we were going to more of a dual threat attack which doesn't fit him at all. Of course we ended up with a no threat attack, so it doesn't make any sense now but that's how I remember that transfer going down. Maybe I'm wrong.
Yeah we ended up running the slowest rpo in the history of football

The moment he didn’t beat out Rosier he was gone.

It looked like a two year sit job at the time and he’d already burned his RS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really hate this whole skipping a game thing. It makes sense to me if you were like Tua who got injured or something in the last 2-3 games of the season...but to be completely (relative to a whole season of play) healthy through the last couple weeks plus bowl practice is pretty weak to me.

Advertisement
I really hate this whole skipping a game thing. It makes sense to me if you were like Tua who got injured or something in the last 2-3 games of the season...but to be completely (relative to a whole season of play) healthy through the last couple weeks plus bowl practice is pretty weak to me.
Why risk losing millions of dollars for a meaningless bowl game?

Always liked Captain Jack as a prospect. Hopefully he balls out. It's going to hurt if he does but honestly nothing Richt has done with the QB position has worked for us so it's to be expected at this point.

Advertisement
Back