Greatest Canes fan of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all admit Hitler has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Hitler took over Germany and killed some Jews. The point is... who cares.

I knew there'd be a Hitler guy, I just knew it. 2 posts in! And I'm the bad guy here?

Honestly I agree with you. I had a few beers one night and next thing I knew I had killed my girlfriend and her dog with a shovel. I do not feel that should bar me from being a spokesman for a well known institution of any kind. Even PETA. I mean it's not like a banged a fat girl or anything.

We had something beautiful here. Why?

]View attachment 43905

I'm just sipping a MarkLightShake with peanut butter and heath and enjoying the show.

You can get that for free with a ski mask and a poorly written note!

Advertisement
We can all admit Laz has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Laz did coke and robbed a bank. The point is... who cares.

Yeah, because armed robbery is no big deal, right?

Last edited:
See that Ricky guy at every game. Seems like a good dude.

But my vote has to go to my man Laz.

I love that fat Cuban criminal, his hideous wife and that gang of jailbird friends that call themselves CanesFam.

Those goofy ******** are about the best thing I've got going.

Did Laz get away with the money he robbed from the bank?

He had to return it.

Advertisement
See that Ricky guy at every game. Seems like a good dude.

But my vote has to go to my man Laz.

I love that fat Cuban criminal, his hideous wife and that gang of jailbird friends that call themselves CanesFam.

Those goofy ******** are about the best thing I've got going.
Agreed.

Saturday afternoons are prime time pickings at the local gas stations, yet he passes on the low hanging fruit to come and support our team instead of his illegitimate children.

Dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back