Greatest Canes fan of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all admit Laz has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Laz did coke and robbed a bank. The point is... who cares.

Yes, I want the best fan of our school to be convicted, drug addict bank robber who never took a class at UM. **** that and **** anybody who supports that douchebag.

I graduated from UM in the mid 90s. By '04 I was doing hard time in Temecula, but never missed a snap. Sometime during my foray with hard cracked cocaine I followed a trustworthy looking chinstrap behind El Palacio to score some dank. Woke up four days later strapped to a metal operating table in Eastern Europe. That's how I contracted hep c. Point is not every panda is a bear, and not all cherries are maraschino.

Advertisement
We can all admit Hitler has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Hitler took over Germany and killed some Jews. The point is... who cares.

I knew there'd be a Hitler guy, I just knew it. 2 posts in! And I'm the bad guy here?

We can all admit Laz has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Laz did coke and robbed a bank. The point is... who cares.

Yes, I want the best fan of our school to be convicted, drug addict bank robber who never took a class at UM. **** that and **** anybody who supports that douchebag.

I graduated from UM in the mid 90s. By '04 I was doing hard time in Temecula, but never missed a snap. Sometime during my foray with hard cracked cocaine I followed a trustworthy looking chinstrap behind El Palacio to score some dank. Woke up four days later strapped to a metal operating table in Eastern Europe. That's how I contracted hep c. Point is not every panda is a bear, and not all cherries are maraschino.

Another person who gets it. Don't worry we've all had an El Palacio moment at some point in this crazy thing called life.

We can all admit Hitler has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Hitler took over Germany and killed some Jews. The point is... who cares.

I knew there'd be a Hitler guy, I just knew it. 2 posts in! And I'm the bad guy here?

Honestly I agree with you. I had a few beers one night and next thing I knew I had killed my girlfriend and her dog with a shovel. I do not feel that should bar me from being a spokesman for a well known institution of any kind. Even PETA. I mean it's not like I banged a fat girl or anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Honestly I agree with you. I had a few beers one night and next thing I knew I had killed my girlfriend and her dog with a shovel. I do not feel that should bar me from being a spokesman for a well known institution of any kind. Even PETA. I mean it's not like a banged a fat girl or anything.

Everything Laz does, he does for the kids.

Honestly I agree with you. I had a few beers one night and next thing I knew I had killed my girlfriend and her dog with a shovel. I do not feel that should bar me from being a spokesman for a well known institution of any kind. Even PETA. I mean it's not like a banged a fat girl or anything.

We had something beautiful here. Why?

] giphy.gif

My family would say me. Raised five blocks from the OB, found ways to sneak in and if not they would let the kids in at halftime, first game 1947 (Whitey Campbell was an early star, enjoyed the great teams of early fifties (Jim Dooly, Frank Smith,Jack Hackett), Mid fifties,(The Andy Gustafson invented "Belly Series" featuring Don Bosseler an early peak at option football), The George Mira years,The Ted Hendricks years, The dark years of the seventies when nobody went to games(I did) but some good players Foreman,Burgess Owens, Rubin Carter, Don Latimer and others and of course the great years that followed. I actually went to UF for two years and rooted for the Canes every minute. I wore a Canes hat st my daughters wedding but she did too. Not interested in being the best fan ever but there are a lot of crazy lifers like me. By the way. I'm 79 and may be the only person in western civilization that age that is interested in eleventh grade kids fourty times. Before you judge remember you may have a life addiction to the Canes too.

Didn't Whitey Campbell end up as a dealer in Vegas? My late husband played for Andy Gus and Whitey C. was one of the coaches.
Hope this helps.

UM all-around great athlete, coach Whitey Campbell dies at 89 | Miami Herald

My family would say me. Raised five blocks from the OB, found ways to sneak in and if not they would let the kids in at halftime, first game 1947 (Whitey Campbell was an early star, enjoyed the great teams of early fifties (Jim Dooly, Frank Smith,Jack Hackett), Mid fifties,(The Andy Gustafson invented "Belly Series" featuring Don Bosseler an early peak at option football), The George Mira years,The Ted Hendricks years, The dark years of the seventies when nobody went to games(I did) but some good players Foreman,Burgess Owens, Rubin Carter, Don Latimer and others and of course the great years that followed. I actually went to UF for two years and rooted for the Canes every minute. I wore a Canes hat st my daughters wedding but she did too. Not interested in being the best fan ever but there are a lot of crazy lifers like me. By the way. I'm 79 and may be the only person in western civilization that age that is interested in eleventh grade kids fourty times. Before you judge remember you may have a life addiction to the Canes too.

Didn't Whitey Campbell end up as a dealer in Vegas? My late husband played for Andy Gus and Whitey C. was one of the coaches.
Hope this helps.

UM all-around great athlete, coach Whitey Campbell dies at 89 | Miami Herald

Thanks [MENTION=5663]mianjomar[/MENTION]

Advertisement
I'm here for the war stories from the OG's like the 79 year old guy that [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] down voted, not for your criticism [MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION]

Poop187 is a chronic downvoter. Don't sweat him but Laz isn't popular here.

We had something beautiful here. Why?

]View attachment 43905

I'm just sipping a MarkLightShake with peanut butter and heath and enjoying the show.

I'd nominate Cane Dynasty or Duke4heisman if they're anywhere close to as big fans of Miami as they are fans of Butch Davis.

This is the Seinfeld Dealership episode where Kramer sees how far the car can go on empty.

Advertisement
Lotta Yama Yama supporters in here. Somewhere in Valhalla he is smiling.

Advertisement

A bunch of us Jews care.

I believe he was making an ill-fated attempt at humor. However the Holocaust is nothing to joke about.

See that Ricky guy at every game. Seems like a good dude.

But my vote has to go to my man Laz.

I love that fat Cuban criminal, his hideous wife and that gang of jailbird friends that call themselves CanesFam.

Those goofy ******** are about the best thing I've got going.

Did Laz get away with the money he robbed from the bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back