Greatest Canes fan of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to nominate Swine Flu, for helping bring down the great DBC.

Advertisement
Cobbler Fridge Flab is a repugnant beast. An uneducated lowlife and an embarrassment to the program.
An obese, uncultured, sweat-soaked upright pig, he embodies everything wrong with Miami fans.

Making matters worse, he once robbed a bank after a coke-fueled weekend. This chinstrap clad waste of lard deserves to have an apple crammed into his mouth, and to be shoved under hot coals and banana leaves until he's fall off the bone tender.

I've seen better fans on a ceiling PS suck my dlck

OP is either a master troll or a ****ing idiot.

Laz sucked off *** right until the end because he was trying to get his kid a scholly down the road...oh, he's also a convicted felon and a former crackhead so yeah.

You're that guy.

The guys who funded and came up with the banners that contributed to getting Golden fired by bringing national attention to how bad he was deserve an honorable mention.

Advertisement
Go2DaU Ricky Singh, not on this site, but he is definitely the best Canes fan.

Hasn't missed a road or home football game in years. Makes it to all home baseball and basketball (unless schedules conflict with one another he usually chooses basketball) games as well.

Not vocal like Laz, I swear to you I believe every penny he earns other than his essential bills is spent on The U.

That's my tailgating buddy from Trinidad. We in the BLUE 17. The guy makes the best guacamole going.

The guys who funded and came up with the banners that contributed to getting Golden fired by bringing national attention to how bad he was deserve an honorable mention.

That was our brothers, cousins and second cousins who did the work. Thank you boyz!

Oh and one last thing this is the gayest topic this beautiful white male's eyes have ever seen.

OP please become the "GREATEST suicide committer of all time," thanks.

Last edited:
I'm here for the war stories from the OG's like the 79 year old guy that [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] down voted, not for your criticism [MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION]

Advertisement
My vote goes to Cutler Ridge Laz, but the guy who held signs & wore shoulder pads at the OB is a close second.

Thoughts?

******* KILL YOUR ******* SELF

****LER RIDGE *** IS A ******* FRAUD AND A FELON

Advertisement
My vote goes to Cutler Ridge Laz, but the guy who held signs & wore shoulder pads at the OB is a close second.

Thoughts?

Richard Molinari I think was his name, that guy is a classic. West End zone occupant as well at the OB right behind the legion of Doom characters. The good ole days.

Was Richard the guy that was panhandling for the money to buy a ticket to Pasadena for the rose bowl? I vaguely recall something like this happening.

My family would say me. Raised five blocks from the OB, found ways to sneak in and if not they would let the kids in at halftime, first game 1947 (Whitey Campbell was an early star, enjoyed the great teams of early fifties (Jim Dooly, Frank Smith,Jack Hackett), Mid fifties,(The Andy Gustafson invented "Belly Series" featuring Don Bosseler an early peak at option football), The George Mira years,The Ted Hendricks years, The dark years of the seventies when nobody went to games(I did) but some good players Foreman,Burgess Owens, Rubin Carter, Don Latimer and others and of course the great years that followed. I actually went to UF for two years and rooted for the Canes every minute. I wore a Canes hat st my daughters wedding but she did too. Not interested in being the best fan ever but there are a lot of crazy lifers like me. By the way. I'm 79 and may be the only person in western civilization that age that is interested in eleventh grade kids fourty times. Before you judge remember you may have a life addiction to the Canes too.

Didn't Whitey Campbell end up as a dealer in Vegas? My late husband played for Andy Gus and Whitey C. was one of the coaches.

Thoughts?

Great thread. The super fan in the OB WEZ kept trying to invite himself to my bday party so he's eliminated.

If we're going by the aggregate, blue lot crew takes the cake.

Advertisement
My family would say me. Raised five blocks from the OB, found ways to sneak in and if not they would let the kids in at halftime, first game 1947 (Whitey Campbell was an early star, enjoyed the great teams of early fifties (Jim Dooly, Frank Smith,Jack Hackett), Mid fifties,(The Andy Gustafson invented "Belly Series" featuring Don Bosseler an early peak at option football), The George Mira years,The Ted Hendricks years, The dark years of the seventies when nobody went to games(I did) but some good players Foreman,Burgess Owens, Rubin Carter, Don Latimer and others and of course the great years that followed. I actually went to UF for two years and rooted for the Canes every minute. I wore a Canes hat st my daughters wedding but she did too. Not interested in being the best fan ever but there are a lot of crazy lifers like me. By the way. I'm 79 and may be the only person in western civilization that age that is interested in eleventh grade kids fourty times. Before you judge remember you may have a life addiction to the Canes too.

Didn't Whitey Campbell end up as a dealer in Vegas? My late husband played for Andy Gus and Whitey C. was one of the coaches.

Unbelievable, these are the posts I was hoping for. Thanks for the contribution. We need fact checkers on if he was a dealer asap. Someone has to know.

We can all admit Laz has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Laz did coke and robbed a bank. The point is... who cares.

We can all admit Hitler has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Hitler took over Germany and killed some Jews. The point is... who cares.

We can all admit Laz has his faults, but haven't we all made mistakes. Let's not throw stones from glass houses. Some people take home 3's at the bar at closing time. I woke up naked in a bathtub after prom with a cute but chubby girl. Laz did coke and robbed a bank. The point is... who cares.

Yes, I want the best fan of our school to be convicted, drug addict bank robber who never took a class at UM. **** that and **** anybody who supports that douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back