Great Job…

Advertisement
You aren’t allowed to be optimistic fam. We all on the same side but people like to be divided. It’s ok imo to accept someone’s mope and disagree. We don’t have to go back n forth to prove nothing cause time will tell the story and apparently none of us can see the future. Problem is people take their stance personal and try to convince the other side that they are right. It’s ok to be like yo u believe that I believe this and that’s it move along. It’s like if you on one side you have to battle it out or some sh. Like bruh both sides have good arguments and we can only wait and see.
I’m not the one that has been telling people to STFU or be quiet because I don’t agree with them.

I’ve always thought highly of you as a poster, and never disrespected you in any way.

The fact that there are still people aboard the Wario train should tell us everything we need to know about this “fanbase.”

It’s like Groundhog Day around here.
You’ve obviously taken an extremely negative stance against Mario and the football program in general. That’s certainly your right to do so.

I prefer to look at the big picture and praise when appropriate and criticize when it’s appropriate WITHOUT attacking others with different views. When I make a statement, I try to do so with much thought and consideration without a a biased negative or positive view.

If someone can provide me with conclusive evidence, not speculation and conjecture, that contradicts a view of mine, I’ll be man enough to admit I was wrong.

i wished we had a recap. i look forward to them weekly. same w k9s and what used to be lances
I miss 'The More You Know' prior to the games, but also know that trying to do something like that every week where you try to keep it fresh and funny can be difficult even in good times which sadly there have not been many of lately.

Advertisement
I’m pro-Miami too, which is why I will always speak up when a disaster of a head corch is at the helm. At this ooint, the evidence is irrefutable. How much more horrible offense do you have to see before you understand that this has always been Mario’s preferred style of football.

It’s NOT the QB. Emory’s percentage completion against FSU was horrible.

Too many bunch formations with zero creativity or rhythm. Routes take way too long to develop.

The only times that we went full spread formation against the Holes, we hashed them with long runs in the 1st half, because it didn’t allow them to crowns the box.

So what did we do in the 2nd half? Of course, we stuck with the bunch formations, and predictable run on 1st and 2nd down and throw on 3rd & long.

Also, Mario hired the OC, just like last season. Why do you think that is? It’s because Gattis and Dawson either run a system that Mario wants, or are beta enough to run whatever the boss says, even if it’s terrible for the team.
Do you know any of this for certain? Has Mario himself told you about any of this? Not trying to be a smart *** I just want to know how you know this with absolute certainty. Certainly all of us can see the results ON THE FIELD. But NONE OF US, even the so called insiders, know exactly what goes into the game plan.

You’ve obviously taken an extremely negative stance against Mario and the football program in general. That’s certainly your right to do so.

I prefer to look at the big picture and praise when appropriate and criticize when it’s appropriate WITHOUT attacking others with different views. When I make a statement, I try to do so with much thought and consideration without a a biased negative or positive view.

If someone can provide me with conclusive evidence, not speculation and conjecture, that contradicts a view of mine, I’ll be man enough to admit I was wrong.
“Conclusive evidence”, “conjecture”, “speculation”?

You must be living in an alternate universe, friend, because the football that has been on display these first two seasons under Mario’s watch has been all the evidence that is needed.

I have been a Canes fan for 43 years, meaning that I will always stand for the betterment of the program, and never for a coach. He has been an abject disaster, and is the worst coach that we’ve had here since the early to mid 70’s. The record does not lie.

fred willard wha happened GIF

Advertisement
I’m not the one that has been telling people to STFU or be quiet because I don’t agree with them.

I’ve always thought highly of you as a poster, and never disrespected you in any way.

I guess it is all just as simple as respecting other people's opinions.
If someone makes a post that's critical of Mario they shouldn't be told to STFU.
If someone makes a post that's a love letter to Mario they shouldn't be told to STFU.
If we are being honest here it happens both ways.
It is perfectly okay to start a reply by saying "I respectfully disagree" but you don't see that a lot around here. JMO

Do you know any of this for certain? Has Mario himself told you about any of this? Not trying to be a smart *** I just want to know how you know this with absolute certainty. Certainly all of us can see the results ON THE FIELD. But NONE OF US, even the so called insiders, know exactly what goes into the game plan.
Dude, he’s had the same offensive philosophy everywhere that he’s been the head man at. He always hires the same kind of OC’s.

How much more evidence do you need to see? Under his watch we have witnessed some of the worst offensive football performances in the history of our program.

He’s the one doing the hiring. Why do you think that no top flight OC’s or QB’s want to play here. The proof is in the pudding.

“Conclusive evidence”, “conjecture”, “speculation”?

You must be living in an alternate universe, friend, because the football that has been on display these first two seasons under Mario’s watch has been all the evidence that is needed.

I have been a Canes fan for 43 years, meaning that I will always stand for the betterment of the program, and never for a coach. He has been an abject disaster, and is the worst coach that we’ve had here since the early to mid 70’s. The record does not lie.
I’ve got you by a few years but that’s irrelevant.

The vast majority of what we see on this board, or any other for that matter, is exactly that - speculation and conjecture. There isn’t a soul, including you and I, that knows what goes on behind the doors of Hecht.

As I said, all any of us can derive a view from is the product and results on the field. And quite frankly, it hasn’t been good.

I’ve got you by a few years but that’s irrelevant.

The vast majority of what we see on this board, or any other for that matter, is exactly that - speculation and conjecture. There isn’t a soul, including you and I, that knows what goes on behind the doors of Hecht.

As I said, all any of us can derive a view from is the product and results on the field. And quite frankly, it hasn’t been good.
On that last point we can definitely agree. Good dialogue.

Advertisement
Advertisement

We are 11-11 and 5-9 in conference with only 2 games remaining in year two, during a time where unlike in the past we have an open transfer portal to help facilitate/quicken the roster turnover process. Mario has brought in 25+ transfers that past two cycles and that has netted us said .500 record. We are also on OC and DC #2 with the strong possibility that we will be onto OC #3 in as many years with so many placing blame on Dawson for our anemic offensive performance. Lastly we are lagging in recruiting when you consider that Mario was touted as an elite when he was hired.

For the amount of money we are paying him, its unreasonable to be okay with the results he is delivering. We laugh at slingblade Billy being a joke over at UF but record wise he is only 1 loss worse than Mario with a much more difficult schedule. I bring him up because if fans just separated their emotions out of this they would see that there is major cause for concern, but because he is HC of out beloved team we will ignore major red flags, like being 5-9 in conference.

Advertisement
Back