Great Job…

Advertisement
…slurp crew. I think you guys managed to once again chase off probably the best/most knowledgeable poster on this board (@Menmon), all thanks to your worship of a moron.

Hopefully he’ll be back at some point. You imbeciles never learn.
He posted at around 10 AM this morning. Has something changed in the last hour or so?

Advertisement
He posted at around 10 AM this morning. Has something changed in the last hour or so?
I don’t know. All I know is that he was attacked for stating facts after another abysmal performance this past Saturday.

I know that posters like you are pro-Mario, as is your right. But the attacks on anyone that disagrees or states facts using data and what our eyes are telling us need to stop.

I had multiple people telling me to STFU and be quiet on Saturday because they can’t handle anyone speaking against Mario and his failures up to this point.

He ain’t going anywhere lol.

He’s having way too much fun toying with the mouth breathing buffoons.

It’s sad that these copium ****ers vehemently behrate the rational and concerned, level-headed potion of the fanbase that simply questions what Mario is doing here. Makes this place toxic, even though in their twisted minds, questioning the staff = somehow not a fan and toxic behavior.

It’s a sickness that paints us as bad people or Miami-haters, when in reality the expectations are just higher and people are sick of the bar being lowered for one particular coach.

I’ll keep calling it like it is. 5-9 in ACC play is absolutely unacceptable. Didn’t say it can’t be fixed, but again we’re trending in the wrong direction. Moral victories > actual victories I guess.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t know. All I know is that he was attacked for stating facts after another abysmal performance this past Saturday.

I know that posters like you are pro-Mario, as is your right. But the attacks on anyone that disagrees or states facts using data and what our eyes are telling us need to stop.

I had multiple people telling me to STFU and be quiet on Saturday because they can’t handle anyone speaking against Mario and his failures up to this point.
Memnon certainly knows the territory and has taken sabbaticals in the past. If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I’m not necessarily Pro Mario. I’m Pro Miami. I undoubtedly point out the good things he’s done but don’t hesitate to criticize when appropriate. Harping on one aspect is disingenuous.

I’m always so genuinely confused by these posts.

Mario is going to be the coach here for 5 years. At absolute least. That is 100% fact. There is nothing I, or you, or literally anyone else on the planet can do about that. It’s 100.0% concrete fact.

So, let’s say I’m on this “slurp crew”, of which apparently you are not. How would you suggest I act? Am I allowed to post here, or should the board solely consist of people just *****ing and complaining and being miserable and saying how everyone sucks?

I’m being completely serious. I would like the slurp crew to have specific instructions. If we know the coach isn’t going anywhere for the next 3 years, at minimum, and we know this as legitimate fact, what should we do? I am a Miami fan and will support the university for the rest of my days. No matter what. Because that’s where my allegiance lies, and no matter how much I’m hurt, my allegiance will always lie here. So for people like us, I guess the slurp crew, what do you guys suggest? Don’t watch the games? Don’t talk ball with folks here and in real life? Don’t support the program? Pretend it doesn’t exist?

And if so, then what do the people who hate Mario and wish ill will on him do? Do they continue to get to post here and tell him he’s a ****** and do the same on social media? Even though he’s not being fired no matter what?

Sorry, just trying to stay between the lines here. Some of us would like guidance on how to act. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Mario is going to be the coach here for 5 years. At absolute least. That is 100% fact. There is nothing I, or you, or literally anyone else on the planet can do about that. It’s 100.0% concrete fact.

So, let’s say I’m on this “slurp crew”, of which apparently you are not. How would you suggest I act? Am I allowed to post here, or should the board solely consist of people just *****ing and complaining and being miserable and saying how everyone sucks?

I’m being completely serious. I would like the slurp crew to have specific instructions. If we know the coach isn’t going anywhere for the next 3 years, at minimum, and we know this as legitimate fact, what should we do? I am a Miami fan and will support the university for the rest of my days. No matter what. Because that’s where my allegiance lies, and no matter how much I’m hurt, my allegiance will always lie here. So for people like us, I guess the slurp crew, what do you guys suggest? Don’t watch the games? Don’t talk ball with folks here and in real life? Don’t support the program? Pretend it doesn’t exist?

And if so, then what do the people who hate Mario and wish ill will on him do? Do they continue to get to post here and tell him he’s a ****** and do the same on social media? Even though he’s not being fired no matter what?

Sorry, just trying to stay between the lines here. Some of us would like guidance on how to act. Thanks in advance.

State facts.
Keep goalposts firmly planted.

Mario has the foundation built and he has to do better on the O side of the ball but we don’t have a culture problem or any of the toxic BS that was rampant under the Golden/Diaz tenures.
He’s to blame 💯 for missing on this 2 years straight but he will have time to make it right and should.

Advertisement

You aren’t allowed to be optimistic fam. We all on the same side but people like to be divided. It’s ok imo to accept someone’s mope and disagree. We don’t have to go back n forth to prove nothing cause time will tell the story and apparently none of us can see the future. Problem is people take their stance personal and try to convince the other side that they are right. It’s ok to be like yo u believe that I believe this and that’s it move along. It’s like if you on one side you have to battle it out or some sh. Like bruh both sides have good arguments and we can only wait and see.

I’m not necessarily Pro Mario. I’m Pro Miami. I undoubtedly point out the good things he’s done but don’t hesitate to criticize when appropriate. Harping on one aspect is disingenuous.
I’m pro-Miami too, which is why I will always speak up when a disaster of a head corch is at the helm. At this point, the evidence is irrefutable. How much more horrible offense do you have to see before you understand that this has always been Mario’s preferred style of football.

It’s NOT the QB. Emory’s percentage completion against FSU was horrible.

Too many bunch formations with zero creativity or rhythm. Routes take way too long to develop.

The only times that we went full spread formation against the Holes, we gashed them with long runs in the 1st half, because it didn’t allow them to crowd the box.

So what did we do in the 2nd half? Of course, we stuck with the bunch formations, and predictable run on 1st and 2nd down and throw on 3rd & long.

Also, Mario hired the OC, just like last season. Why do you think that is? It’s because Gattis and Dawson either run a system that Mario wants, or are beta enough to run whatever the boss says, even if it’s terrible for the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back