Great game

7th round management must be all over richards
I actually checked out their website yesterday. They look like they made their name with MMA. Said they're the premier MMA and NFL Agents. Didnt realize they passed Tom Condon, Joel Segal, Jimmy Sexton and Drew Rosenhaus. If Leigh Steinberg is still around quarterbacks, I'll throw him out there. I didnt see the brow listed as an Agent so I assume he is learning and in the process of getting licensed. My cousin is a successful baseball Agent. It's a hard job.

Advertisement
Is Aziz important to you kids? He is a nobody. Cis just a Canes forum. Don’t treat this forum anymore than entertainment. Adjust your priorities in life.

89CE7BC4-1D14-45AA-BF59-E05DEACCF47E.gif

Jesus Christ, how old is Pete? 23? 24?

Some of you clowns are freaking out over a guy that just graduated college.

Personally, I have no idea what role he had in the the two DTs leaving, but if someone were to tell me they had made up their minds and Pete had little to nothing to do with it, that would sound to me as reasonable as any other explanation.
I like messing with Pete too but it's in jest. I dont get the rabid hate here. While he was challenged on occasion for being ****y or wrong, when he was a part of the CIS management / ownership, no one or at least no one doing it now as best i recall was saying "fûck you" and calling him an âsshole". They would've been destroyed by the board and possibly band.

Pete's threads routinely broke 100 upvotes in those days and when he was wrong he got messed with by the board. Now that he doesn't have the power of ownership here, a certain few have the courage to completely go beyond the bounds of civility. It's unnecessary. It's not tough guy-ish either, it's cowardly at this point.

How about all of the interviews Pete did with coaches and recruits on podcasts for us? How about all of the high school games he went to in order to report what he saw back to the board. I seriously doubt Pete was the reason guys left early though i believe the people advising those two linemen failed them.

Dude has taken heat for some of the immaturity but hes also young...and he has a right to try to advance his career as he sees oopportunities. He came on here to post after this game where Perry excelled so he got downvoted for it. Ok. How much verbal abuse is necessary though?

I actually checked out their website yesterday. They look like they made their name with MMA. Said they're the premier MMA and NFL Agents. Didnt realize they passed Tom Condon, Joel Segal, Jimmy Sexton and Drew Rosenhaus. If Leigh Steinberg is still around quarterbacks, I'll throw him out there. I didnt see the brow listed as an Agent so I assume he is learning and in the process of getting licensed. My cousin is a successful baseball Agent. It's a hard job.

I just passed the test in July and my license goes into effect October 1st. Website isn’t updated but we have over 30 guys in the league and the football division has only been around for 3 years.

We had the 7th-most guys drafted last year and there was only two agents in the firm this time a year ago.

Attachments

• C69B7311-C468-48CF-A76D-2B6E7CC4DEF7.png
    C69B7311-C468-48CF-A76D-2B6E7CC4DEF7.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 178
Advertisement
I just passed the test in July and my license goes into effect October 1st. Website isn’t updated but we have over 30 guys in the league and the football division has only been around for 3 years.

We had the 7th-most guys drafted last year and there was only two agents in the firm this time a year ago.
That's great Pete. I hope you have success and do the right things for the right reasons.

I like messing with Pete too but it's in jest. I dont get the rabid hate here. While he was challenged on occasion for being ****y or wrong, when he was a part of the CIS management / ownership, no one or at least no one doing it now as best i recall was saying "fûck you" and calling him an âsshole". They would've been destroyed by the and possibly band.

Pete's threads routinely broke 100 upvotes in those days and when he was wrong he got messed with by the board. Now that he doesn't have the power of ownership here, a certain few have the courage to completely go beyond the bounds of civility. It's unnecessary. It's not tough guy-ish either, it's cowardly at this point.

How about all of the interviews Pete did with coaches and recruits on podcasts for us? How about all of the high school games he went to in order to report what he saw back to the board. I seriously doubt Pete was the reason guys left early though i believe the people advising those two linemen failed them.

Dude has taken heat for some of the immaturity but hes also young...and he has a right to try to advance his career as he sees opportunities.

Agree. Well said.

While it’s prudent to advise extreme caution with anyone representing an agent or sports management entity (as far as player access and contact), @Peter Ariz wasn’t perfect, but he created a shlt ton of great content for this site. And of course he missed the mark on some evals, but so what. Coaches paid millions miss, too.

This site is still a top site around, with that great content provided by @Stefan Adams ... who provides a more traditional journalistic role, and puts to shame the local entrenched big newspaper beat reporters. Comparing Pete and Stefan is incorrect from my viewpoint, their approaches were different.

As long as he keeps the straight and narrow as far as dealing with current players, I’m good with Pete.

The lb y’all signed last year darious Leonard balling for the colts. Good luck pete, I dont Like agents but I’m not going to sit here and act like pete wasn’t the plug for a good bit of the last decade. Always appreciated that regardless if you left to go to first round management or not

I left to pursue my new path. They were upset because I was the content producer and they didn’t know what they would do without me.

I had nothing to do with anybody leaving early. You are insane if you truly believe I have any sort of pull like that.
So you just suck **** for money

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, how old is Pete? 23? 24?

Some of you clowns are freaking out over a guy that just graduated college.

Personally, I have no idea what role he had in the the two DTs leaving, but if someone were to tell me they had made up their minds and Pete had little to nothing to do with it, that would sound to me as reasonable as any other explanation.

Haha. I feel like we've been saying Ol' Petey just graduated college for a decade now.

I think the snake actually turns 30 next month. D Money will host a birfday podcast/dance party for him in the Columbus parking lot. Special guest call-in birthday wishes from Luigi Cristobal, Robert Knowles and Brad Kaaya.

Haha. I feel like we've been saying Ol' Petey just graduated college for a decade now.

I think the snake actually turns 30 next month. D Money will host a birfday podcast/dance party for him in the Columbus parking lot. Special guest call-in birthday wishes from Luigi Cristobal, Robert Knowles and Brad Kaaya.

Didn’t he just graduate a couple of years ago?

Serious question.

I actually checked out their website yesterday. They look like they made their name with MMA. Said they're the premier MMA and NFL Agents. Didnt realize they passed Tom Condon, Joel Segal, Jimmy Sexton, Drew Rosenhaus and Austin Pfenninger . If Leigh Steinberg is still around quarterbacks, I'll throw him out there. I didnt see the brow listed as an Agent so I assume he is learning and in the process of getting licensed. My cousin is a successful baseball Agent. It's a hard job.

FIFY.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Congrats Pete. Good luck with your career.

Go Canes!

Seems like they’re doing a lot of events, which is cool. I want them to succeed. It’s a cool concept if executed correctly

I hope they do well too. There's too many people trying to provide content to what is a relatively small fanbase. If they do more X's and O's and less look at us they can do well.

Advertisement
Back