Great game

Advertisement
Aren’t you the guy who former Canes fired?

The same guy who talked underclassmen into leaving early to become 7th rounders?

I left to pursue my new path. They were upset because I was the content producer and they didn’t know what they would do without me.

I had nothing to do with anybody leaving early. You are insane if you truly believe I have any sort of pull like that.

Advertisement
I left to pursue my new path. They were upset because I was the content producer and they didn’t know what they would do without me.

I had nothing to do with anybody leaving early. You are insane if you truly believe I have any sort of pull like that.

real question -- what does OTH do now and it seems like theyre just spending money to party on boats and at games lol

Everyone hating on that boy peter ariz

everyone who has an issue should come visit one of our tailgates. West 22 we can discuss in person
Now this is the savage board i know and love... We've got mods essentially threatening to kick posters' a$$es. Anyone who doesnt think they're getting their money's worth here also needs to go to a West 22 tailgate.

real question -- what does OTH do now and it seems like theyre just spending money to party on boats and at games lol

Seems like they’re doing a lot of events, which is cool. I want them to succeed. It’s a cool concept if executed correctly

Advertisement
Pretty interesting Pete shows up after the first major Ariz Error Stephan made with Haselwood at HRS on a UV and he wasn’t there.

Pete tryna slide in the DMs like, “Hey big head???👀👀👀

Advertisement
Pretty interesting Pete shows up after the first major Ariz Error Stephan made with Haselwood at HRS on a UV and he wasn’t there.

Pete tryna slide in the DMs like, “Hey big head???👀👀👀
Do you know how many errors Pete made?

Advertisement
Set the record straight Pete. Let us know what happened with you, OTH, and the 2 players who had no bizness leaving?

Wish I could say I’m still in the loop. I rely on Stefan and the gang for recruiting info these days.
Yeah, I know man... Just stirring it up to watch the angry people. I appreciate all you gave us while you were here...except for Marrero.

Relax dude, we get it, you hate Pete. He helped build this site, he can post here if he feels like it.
He’s not affiliated with this site anymore and it is 100 times better now with him gone. Guy had an ego the size of Dan Uggla’s forearms and his evaluations were dog****.

Romberg works with Zasblow, Ambur and what's his face, the other guy... Just sayin'.

Romberg was defending pete when he had the beef with the beast before he was kicked out of oth. Amber is ******* terrible. Get that gaytor girl off the air.

Advertisement
Back