Great game

@Peter Ariz still delivers clicks baby! @DMoney counting clicks like tony Montana counts bricks.

Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to love it! It's the best thing going today!
b90510b4d175178a607be57e68ffac95.gif

Advertisement
Dayum forreal?

I knew he was weak sauce, but already trying to wet his beak with young kids on the rooster?

Btich made.
Thats what ive heard. I don't see him around campus though. From the times (few of them) that I had interaction with Pete he seemed like a decent dude though. Melky on the other hand is 100% a used car salesman

Last edited:
Thats what ive heard. I don't see him around campus though. From the times (few of them) that I had interaction with Pete he seemed like a decent dude though. Melky on the other hand is 100% a used car salesman

I can see Pete and company doing that now.

Advertisement
Come find out at West 22

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz #PeteIsAFagggot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back