Great game

Advertisement
don't disregard that Pete broke the news on Richt and on many other things. he contributed greatly to this community. he was/is a ****y kid, but many successful people go through that and then mellow out down the road. hopefully he does. i know i did.

and don't disregard that some of the haters on here are nothing more than punks who are envious and lazy f@cks who don't contribute caca other than when they disembowel themselves when upset.

pa'lante y adelante.

Advertisement
Rich Homie Pete;856809 said:
Cunning, Hard-Nosed, Charismatic, Strategic. Tutored Harbaugh on the basics of football.

He will set records once he takes over a real program. Me and ADK been fixing to tell you all about him.

Let me introduce you to Coach William Taggart. He does not lose.
uza8yjer.jpg

West End Zone

Advertisement
Advertisement
don't disregard that Pete broke the news on Richt and on many other things. he contributed greatly to this community. he was/is a ****y kid, but many successful people go through that and then mellow out down the road. hopefully he does. i know i did.

and don't disregard that some of the haters on here are nothing more than punks who are envious and lazy f@cks who don't contribute caca other than when they disembowel themselves when upset.

pa'lante y adelante.

envious of pete?

ha..hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does anyone know what happened to the dude who was crowned during the golden era for his sign at the bball game then became an outcast of calling Pete out on the message boards with a long *** post? @Wherrra was his name i think. What happened to dude?

Advertisement
Does anyone know what happened to the dude who was crowned during the golden era for his sign at the bball game then became an outcast of calling Pete out on the message boards with a long *** post? @Wherrra was his name i think. What happened to dude?
@dfagundo might know - wherrera8.

Advertisement
Back