Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

Advertisement
I have no issue with this dude being a take but the idea that KJ Sails out of UNC is going to come in and be anything more than the 4th best corner on the team at best is hilarious.
I agree he could become another Delaney.....on the flip side this guy adds depth, experience and competition to the position.....

I agree he could become another Delaney.....on the flip side this guy adds depth, experience and competition to the position.....
I guess people forget because of the Bethune and Toledo games but after that Delaney played decently and had a key pick in the FSU win. He was just starting to get going when injuries shut him down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has to apply for a waiver. Staff probably wont take him because they are looking for grad transfers.
I agree with the staff but this dude seemed so confident that he was being denied a waiver so I asked where’s his sources.

Advertisement
I thought he was applying for a waiver??? If Martell got it he most definitely should... Two deaths in the family and a child he needs to be closer to home

Didn’t hear that. As of now he’s not eligible to play next season. If he gets his waiver then we’re talking.

Not sources, just my 2 cents. Think about it, why would we take a cb that can’t help us this year?
Especially with stud we are in the running for this cycle.
Also read where it was the same opinion of Ivins.
You don’t know that his waiver will be denied tho. He could get cleared and be our 4th db to start the year.

You don’t know that his waiver will be denied tho. He could get cleared and be our 4th db to start the year.

That guy has no real inside info, so goin back and forth with him is useless. He’s repeating everything he read from Ivins. Not saying he will be a Cane, just trying to save you time

Advertisement
Back