Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

That guy has no real inside info, so goin back and forth with him is useless. He’s repeating everything he read from Ivins. Not saying he will be a Cane, just trying to save you time
Thanks man I was done responding if he responded back.

Advertisement
You don’t know that his waiver will be denied tho. He could get cleared and be our 4th db to start the year.
Yes and if he does then i believe staff gets him. But we’re not taking a kid that doesn’t get a waiver u less you’re a player like Phillips

why waste a IC on a guy that we don't know will even be able to play this year, and even if he is, won't be more than a 4th CB. We're rockin with Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Bethel, the incoming freshman, and we still have Frierson if needed.

why waste a IC on a guy that we don't know will even be able to play this year, and even if he is, won't be more than a 4th CB. We're rockin with Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Bethel, the incoming freshman, and we still have Frierson if needed.

A pulled hammy and a targeting call in the first quarter could leave you with Blades, Bethel and freshmans that came in the summer for the rest of the game. It's all about building depth.

He has made more plays than any of them listed in acc play not named Band (and he is comparable to Bandy)...if we get him i wont be mad. We essentially only signed 2 cbs in the class, with 1 a definite redshirt. He helps with that...and lets us ease in Bethel throughout the year. I wont be mad if we offered.

Advertisement
He has made more plays than any of them listed in acc play not named Band (and he is comparable to Bandy)...if we get him i wont be mad. We essentially only signed 2 cbs in the class, with 1 a definite redshirt. He helps with that...and lets us ease in Bethel throughout the year. I wont be mad if we offered.
Definitely a take. Staff just may not be willing to roll the dice on the NCAA ruling on the eligibility of a kid at a position of need. Might want someone who is 100 percent sure to be eligible.

The players on the team want him bc they know what he can do...regardless of what some of you folks say.

LOL at guys who couldn’t play dead in a western movie that actually criticized this kid’s ability. Y’all are such trash wannabe evaluators.
Screenshot_2017-03-24-22-26-50-1.png

We don't know if Sails will be eligible this season. That being said have any of y'all heard of the Juco prospect Art Green, just watched his tape and thought he is e legitimate take for this 2020 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lets us ease in Bethel throughout the year. I wont be mad if we offered.

I saw the scrimmage highlights where Bethel was torched. Kid's athletic as ****, but still not a natural at corner. I think he's a full year of development away from being trustworthy on the field.

Advertisement
Makes perfect sense he’s going to USF. He’ll get the waiver to play immediately there because it’s within the 100 mile radius required by the NCAA. We aren’t in that 100 mile radius, and as a result of the NCAA ruling last week on the kid who tried to get immediate eligibility at VT to be close to his sick mom, I’m sure UM knew he wouldn’t get the waiver here.

Advertisement
Back