Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

Interesting. Not many people wanted him according to this thread lol

Bc they’re retarded idiots who know next to nothing about football. They allow their personal opinions of a poster to cloud the already limited judgement they have.

Advertisement
If there ever was a kid who deserved a waiver this is it. Just had a son, had his sister and grandma pass away AND had a coaching change. He checks all the boxes for a waiver.

I thought the coaching change thing only applied for EE. If the players can leave when the coach does then some coaches are going to take his players with him.

Allow some clarification.

Grad transfer means a person has an undergrad degree. It is possible to have 2 years of eligibility left AND be a grad transfer.

If he is NOT a grad transfer, I would think that he would either have to sit for a year or apply for a waiver.

If we take anyone at this point, at any position, I want immediate eligibility. Period.

He’s not a graduate transfer...he has 3 years left to play 2.

& he’ll likely have immediate eligibility.

Advertisement
If he’s ok with coming here and being the 4th Cb at best then cool. But Bethel, Williams, and Couch aren’t push overs so that’s not even a guarantee.

So why does he suck? Seems physical, fast and can cover. Very athletic. Passionate about the game.
Talks mad sht all game. Talks so much that I’m surprised he didn’t get flagged on some of his highlights. Gonna have to realize that we get flagged for just looking at a mf’er

If he’s ok with coming here and being the 4th Cb at best then cool. But Bethel, Williams, and Couch aren’t push overs so that’s not even a guarantee.

4th best based on what besides your mouth? LOLOL.

See what I mean folks...just dumb logic from people that warp their opinions bc of their disdain for certain posters. He was better than all of them at every level of his life with regard to playing DB & still is right now.

Advertisement
4th best based on what besides your mouth? LOLOL.

See what I mean folks...just dumb logic from people that warp their opinions bc of their disdain for certain posters. He was better than all of them at every level of his life with regard to playing DB & still is right now.

There are a couple of posters I don’t like on here but I don’t think it has anything to do with this topic.

Regardless how was he better than all of the cbs I mentioned at every level of his life when everyone of them outside of Nigel Bethel were ranked higher by a mile coming out of high school?

You really think KJ Sails is good enough to be the #2 cb on our team?? Lol no not a UNC transfer.

There are a couple of posters I don’t like on here but I don’t think it has anything to do with this topic.

Regardless how was he better than all of the cbs I mentioned at every level of his life when everyone of them outside of Nigel Bethel were ranked higher by a mile coming out of high school?

You really think KJ Sails is good enough to be the #2 cb on our team?? Lol no not a UNC transfer.
So his previous high school ranking is what you’re basing this on ? Like someone else said he was 3rd in ACC in passes defended and if what is being said about players on the team seeing him play and wanting him , that seems more convincing than your weak arguement of a high school rank

Advertisement

You’re basing it on his previous high school ranking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was Deandre Baker’s high school ranking? He was a 3 star on 24/7 & rivals. Greedy Williams was also a 3 star.

Leave us alone man....some of us try to talk football.

Your Crazy............."Oh Wait"...

Advertisement
So his previous high school ranking is what you’re basing this on ? Like someone else said he was 3rd in ACC in passes defended and if what is being said about players on the team seeing him play and wanting him , that seems more convincing than your weak arguement of a high school rank

You think being ranked 3rd in the ACC In passes defended is a milestone that no one o this team can achieve?? That’s an okay accomplishment but I’m confident that the cbs on our team have more upside and can do even better than that once they get on the field.

You’re basing it on his previous high school ranking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was Deandre Baker’s high school ranking? He was a 3 star on 24/7 & rivals. Greedy Williams was also a 3 star.

Leave us alone man....some of us try to talk football.

Lol what’s with the double talk?? This was your comment “He was better than all of them at every level of his life with regard to playing DB”

So my question was how is that possible when every DB on our roster and the two coming in are ranked a mile ahead of KJ Sails coming out of high school in their respective class??

I’ll take this guy to give us 7 cbs. Him Bandy Ivey and Blades would be our top 4. Then I could see Couch and Williams coming on as the season goes on.

Advertisement
Back