Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

If hes not a grad transfer I def dont want him. I want someone that can play now. Although the new NCAA rule says that players who transfer due to a coaching change will be granted eligibility and UNC just had a coaching change. However, Im skeptical on him at best to begin with.

I’ll take Diaz’s word over yours..

Advertisement
Thier fans seem to have liked him and thought he would start for them.

Advertisement
Pass. He has to get a waiver and if not he has to sit. Not good enough to take up a spot from the 2020 class.

i'll take it. Need more vet leadership...allows for Couch to get his much needed shirt and to work in Nigel Bethel slowly. Bring him in f it
Exactly. When Manny and the director of player personnel describe what type of player they want, this is the perfect example of what they are talking about. 100% lock to be a Cane 2019.

Advertisement
Ya never know with 2020. DB board is kinda all over the place and he’s a true corner
Its all over the place to the fans but i'm sure the coaches know who they want or would take. They are only looking at taking around 3 corners and they already have 1.

Advertisement
He finished 3rd in the ACC in passes defended as a sophomore with 13... how is that not good enough exactly??
I dont care about passes defended. Unc was 63rd in pass defense and 88th in scoring defense. They weren't stoping anybody. Its cool he had 13 passes defended but how many passes did he give up? How many yards and tds?

As an FYI, only grad transfers can count towards the 2020 class. A transfer who hasn't graduated must count against the 2019 numbers. I am confident we have between 1 and 2 initial counters for 2019, but believe the number is more likely 1. We may also want some LB depth if Jennings' injury ends up being serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back