Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

Advertisement
BTW Ivins just wrote that Sails told him a while ago that he’s not a grad transfer and he has 2 years left.

Allow some clarification.

Grad transfer means a person has an undergrad degree. It is possible to have 2 years of eligibility left AND be a grad transfer.

If he is NOT a grad transfer, I would think that he would either have to sit for a year or apply for a waiver.

If we take anyone at this point, at any position, I want immediate eligibility. Period.

Advertisement
If hes not a grad transfer I def dont want him. I want someone that can play now. Although the new NCAA rule says that players who transfer due to a coaching change will be granted eligibility and UNC just had a coaching change. However, Im skeptical on him at best to begin with.

Advertisement
Provided he can play right away, solid take. Worst case he’s #4 behind Blades and gives Williams/Couch time to develop. Best case he’s our #3.

I think his GF came over and sat with us and was chopping it up with Canes fans saying he was from FL and invited us to a party 2 years ago in Chapel Hill

Advertisement

Interesting. Not many people wanted him according to this thread lol

I did and so did tee bag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back