Grace attorney claims he didn't get a fair shake

Of course he didn't / he's a black fb player playing for the Harvard of the south smh

lol so dumb. Grace was the only black guy on the team?

No / every black fb player that has ever played for this fake *** school knows the school never had their backs, and doesn't really want them there.

Exactly. I knew as much when they kicked Taylor Gadbois and Kevin Olsen to the curb.
As a matter of logic, your anecdotal retort is not responsive to his allegation.

An incendiary allegation lacking logic barely deserves even an anecdotal retort, counselor.

Advertisement
Maybe they don't care one ounce about Miami's football success, but kicking starters off the team makes them look good, makes them look like they are doing a good job.

Makes them look good to whom?

Miami just ponied up money to pay the head football coach $4 mill a year. They want to win.

Compliance going on some rogue witch hunt is good for nobody. The best result for them is no incidents at all.

No, not necessarily. This can be very beneficial for their "resume" moving up the educational administration ladder". We talk about it in the corporate world, when a new manager or director takes over, they try to do something to put their own stamp on it.

Craig Anderson, he oversaw the removal of prominent members of the University of Miami football team off the roster to protect the institution's athletic integrity in regards to NCAA rules. NAH they wouldn't look good on a resume. Not at all.

Wow. This is hilarious. You fools really think the school kicked players off the team who were completely innocent? What do they have to gain from that? You guys acting like this is a conspiracy. What conspiracy have you seen where the company hurt themselves?

Isn't it just way more likely that they were guilty and that's the reason that the car place hadn't said a word until now when they need to save face?

Roger Goodell went on a witch hunt to try to take down "his companies" best player.

It happens, our compliance department heads graduated from a conference division foe and our despised rival.

Maybe they don't care one ounce about Miami's football success, but kicking starters off the team makes them look good, makes them look like they are doing a good job.

We love in a corrupt dirty world. Imperfect people with Motives all over the place of leadership.

Rodger Goodell didn't go after anybody on his team. His team is the owners and executives of the NFL. He couldn't care less about a player. Not even close of a comparison.

that's BS. Goodell is a power hungry narcissist. LOL at he couldn't care less about a player. He so obviosuly cared about trying to take down Tom Brady, and the NFL orchestrated a super inflated fabricated story, with very little truth in it, to take him down.

yeah he works for the owners, but the players make up his "NFL" organization. Without the players there is no NFL.

Miami just ponied up money to pay the head football coach $4 mill a year. They want to win.

Compliance going on some rogue witch hunt is good for nobody. The best result for them is no incidents at all.

No, not necessarily. This can be very beneficial for their "resume" moving up the educational administration ladder". We talk about it in the corporate world, when a new manager or director takes over, they try to do something to put their own stamp on it.

Craig Anderson, he oversaw the removal of prominent members of the University of Miami football team off the roster to protect the institution's athletic integrity in regards to NCAA rules. NAH they wouldn't look good on a resume. Not at all.

man of all the dumb stuff I've seen on this board. Have you ever seen a resume? Things like "kicked players off the football team" aren't on them

man of all the dumb stuff I've seen on this board. Have you ever seen a resume? Things like "kicked players off the football team" aren't on them

yea thats exactly how he's gonna word it

Advertisement
Grace and AQM both lied, it starts and ends there

Get the fvck out of here...its always everybody else fault. First off he lied at the beginning....second how come it took this long the Exotic car rental place to show proof to UM? Sucks to lose both of these players but they fvcked up, and fvcked their teammates over

Nice rant, but aren't you agreeing with the poster you're replying to?

Its called sarcasm

"When [UM’s] lawyers were involved they did take attempts to circumvent us. They would meet with Jermaine, send him text messages without my permission. It was some shady [expletive]."

Could we see some more attorneys disbarred? Contact with a represented party outside the presence and without permission is serious crap.

Read more here: Lawyer for dismissed UM LB Jermaine Grace says treatment unfair | Miami Herald

Of course he didn't / he's a black fb player playing for the Harvard of the south smh

lol so dumb. Grace was the only black guy on the team?

No / every black fb player that has ever played for this fake *** school knows the school never had their backs, and doesn't really want them there.

then take your hardcore fan dome *** to another school. im sure things are different in every racist institution known as college in the united states.... completely ignorant

Last edited:
"When [UM’s] lawyers were involved they did take attempts to circumvent us. They would meet with Jermaine, send him text messages without my permission. It was some shady [expletive]."

Could we see some more attorneys disbarred? Contact with a represented party outside the presence and without permission is serious crap.

Read more here: Lawyer for dismissed UM LB Jermaine Grace says treatment unfair | Miami Herald

first off, its not a court of law. second, i tthink it might have been an overreaction at least as far as Grace but i dont believe they are trying to sabotage the program when they just dumped huge money into Richt, his assistants, a new facility, etc

Advertisement
Grace and AQM both lied, it starts and ends there

Get the fvck out of here...its always everybody else fault. First off he lied at the beginning....second how come it took this long the Exotic car rental place to show proof to UM? Sucks to lose both of these players but they fvcked up, and fvcked their teammates over

Nice rant, but aren't you agreeing with the poster you're replying to?

Its called sarcasm

Touche...... Can I use the "it was late in the evening" excuse?

Do you live in a fantasy world? He is developing his reputation as a hard a** administrator!

Last edited:
Grace attorney claims he didn't get a fair shake

Lemme see here....

Athletic Scholarship Check
Playing Football for the U Check
Paved way into the pros Check
World Class PRIVATE EDUCATION Check.....

Looks to me like he was treated fairly

Do you live in a fantasy world? He is developing his reputation as a hard a** administrator!

Lol that does nothing for his career. So he's sitting at home thinking about his future and comes up with a scheme to kick players of the team after months of investigation when they were completely innocent right before the season? Then when the scheme is over everybody's gonna think he's great and his career will advance?

And that is more logical to you than some players to a hook up and lied about it?

Advertisement

Lol that does nothing for his career. So he's sitting at home thinking about his future and comes up with a scheme to kick players of the team after months of investigation when they were completely innocent right before the season? Then when the scheme is over everybody's gonna think he's great and his career will advance?

And that is more logical to you than some players to a hook up and lied about it?

It's not about sitting at home and imaging stuff, its about thinking of yourself more highly than you should in your position, and taking advantage of a situation to make yourself look better. Keep living in a dream world where people's decisions don't have selfish motives. I see it all the time in my workplace.

first off, its not a court of law. second, i tthink it might have been an overreaction at least as far as Grace but i dont believe they are trying to sabotage the program when they just dumped huge money into Richt, his assistants, a new facility, etc

You are giving them a lot of credit they don't deserve.

They've shown themselves to be compartmentalized and fractured, rife with incompetence and cronyism.

Advertisement
Did not read the lawyer's statement. Would find it more unique if he said, "Yep, my client did it, we tried our best to protect him but we could not."

Keep living in a dream world where people's decisions don't have selfish motives.

Again, the best-case scenario is ZERO incidents.

The job of compliance is to make sure everything is kosher. Let's pretend some compliance guy blew the lid off the Nevin Shaprio scandal. You think that would've been a CV builder?

Kids supposedly driving around in luxury cars for a year is not a good look for compliance.

Is Steven L Washington even a licensed attorney? His name doesnt appear in the Florida Bar website so he is either out of state or using a different name.

Grace should have just hired chefcane.

Keep living in a dream world where people's decisions don't have selfish motives.

Again, the best-case scenario is ZERO incidents.

The job of compliance is to make sure everything is kosher. Let's pretend some compliance guy blew the lid off the Nevin Shaprio scandal. You think that would've been a CV builder?

Kids supposedly driving around in luxury cars for a year is not a good look for compliance.

I'm living in a dream world. Lol you're suggesting they've been paying for luxury rental cars on a regular basis for a year while in college. The fantasy world is believing that they paid for it but the rental car company didn't have any paperwork to show that? McDonalds can pull receipts from last month but a rental car company can't?

Advertisement
Back