Grace attorney claims he didn't get a fair shake

Advertisement
**** mjcryrain.gif

Advertisement
Of course he got railroaded, but that happens when the program is on probation.

Advertisement
I know it's lawyer talk but I hope they fight it and get it reduced to a few games. I know it's a long shot and don't care about Quan but having grace here another year and a half would be awesome

As much as I probably agree, insomuch as the punishment is far too heavy for the offense, nothing will be reversed. But I wouldn't blame either one of them for making a big fuss. If we weren't so beat up over the last 5 years we'd be outraged. Instead we're counting our blessings that it's "only" critical players getting booted and not another witch hunt trying to burn the program to the ground.

Pretty nuts if you think about it.

Advertisement
Of course he got railroaded, but that happens when the program is on probation.

There is no need to railroad a kid just because you are on probation. If Grace, as his lawyer suggests, provided all documentation that the vehicles were rented legitimately, then this is a travesty.

Craig Anderson

is this your reverse Al Golden?

?

You went hard defending Golden beyond the point of reasonableness. In turn you have posted about 30 different posts going hard against UM, Anderson and Compliance for these two cats.

If the lawyer has all the facts in his favor, why not appeal, if it is that cut and dry Grace should be suiting up in new awesome Adidas better than Nike uniforms midseason.

Ugh. Obviously this man is doing what he's being paid to do, but the UM reaction does seem extreme if any of this "my brother's uncle paid for the car" **** is true (read: reasonably documented).

That said, the Herald said Exotic Rentals didn't provide the newspaper with any of these alleged documents corroborating Grace's story.

Advertisement
jimmy_10.jpg

327.gif

14f.jpg

As soon as I thought I was over this ****

Im rustled to the phuckoing max mane

Last edited:
I know it's lawyer talk but I hope they fight it and get it reduced to a few games. I know it's a long shot and don't care about Quan but having grace here another year and a half would be awesome

Grace is a senior. He won't be here another year and a half. In a perfect world, the lawyer helps appeal (which he said Grace won't appeal) and Grace is playing this year.

It's not going to happen.

Grace is a senior. He won't be here another year and a half. In a perfect world, the lawyer helps appeal (which he said Grace won't appeal) and Grace is playing this year.

It's not going to happen.
Yeah that's right my bad I was thinking be was redshirt junior for some reason

Advertisement
Back