Grace attorney claims he didn't get a fair shake

I know it's lawyer talk but I hope they fight it and get it reduced to a few games. I know it's a long shot and don't care about Quan but having grace here another year and a half would be awesome

Grace is a senior. He won't be here another year and a half. In a perfect world, the lawyer helps appeal (which he said Grace won't appeal) and Grace is playing this year.

It's not going to happen.

He actually could be here a year and half if he took a RS this year. I don't think Miami ever burned his RS.

Advertisement
I know it's lawyer talk but I hope they fight it and get it reduced to a few games. I know it's a long shot and don't care about Quan but having grace here another year and a half would be awesome

Grace is a senior. He won't be here another year and a half. In a perfect world, the lawyer helps appeal (which he said Grace won't appeal) and Grace is playing this year.

He actually could be here a year and half if he took a RS this year. I don't think Miami ever burned his RS.

They never did use his red-shirt. However, given what has transpired it sounds like he lost his amateur status on a permanent basis.

Advertisement

They never did use his red-shirt. However, given what has transpired it sounds like he lost his amateur status on a permanent basis.

Yeah, if he gets his status back (doubtful) he could be here a year and half hypothetically.

Advertisement
Of course he got railroaded, but that happens when the program is on probation.

There is no need to railroad a kid just because you are on probation. If Grace, as his lawyer suggests, provided all documentation that the vehicles were rented legitimately, then this is a travesty.

Lol come on. They weren't paid for. Who consistently rents luxury cars for college kids? It's not like they just got cars for prom. They were getting them often.

Advertisement

There is no need to railroad a kid just because you are on probation. If Grace, as his lawyer suggests, provided all documentation that the vehicles were rented legitimately, then this is a travesty.

Lol come on. They weren't paid for. Who consistently rents luxury cars for college kids? It's not like they just got cars for prom. They were getting them often.

and you know this how??

ANd just to play your dumb *** game a family member who potentially gonna sign a multimillion dollar contract...hmmm yea lets not do anything to get in his good graces...STFU

Advertisement
Notice, that the lawyer has moved on. Yeah, he made a comment about how he doesn't agree. But if he had a case would he just let it go?

and you know this how??

Juwon Young told us. You brought the story to the board.

As much as I probably agree, insomuch as the punishment is far too heavy for the offense, nothing will be reversed. But I wouldn't blame either one of them for making a big fuss. If we weren't so beat up over the last 5 years we'd be outraged. Instead we're counting our blessings that it's "only" critical players getting booted and not another witch hunt trying to burn the program to the ground.

Pretty nuts if you think about it.

They did some **** they knew full well was at least POTENTIALLY shady, and there's no excuse for that. Not when your program just dodged a huge bullet from the NCAA and is still on probation. I hate to lose these guys, but they did it to themselves and for the damage they've done to the program, they can rot. Fair shake? **** em.

Is Steven L Washington even a licensed attorney? His name doesnt appear in the Florida Bar website so he is either out of state or using a different name.

Advertisement
Back