Grace attorney claims he didn't get a fair shake

Advertisement
Grace and AQM both lied, it starts and ends there

Get the fvck out of here...its always everybody else fault. First off he lied at the beginning....second how come it took this long the Exotic car rental place to show proof to UM? Sucks to lose both of these players but they fvcked up, and fvcked their teammates over

Of course he didn't / he's a black fb player playing for the Harvard of the south smh

lol so dumb. Grace was the only black guy on the team?

No / every black fb player that has ever played for this fake *** school knows the school never had their backs, and doesn't really want them there.

Exactly. I knew as much when they kicked Taylor Gadbois and Kevin Olsen to the curb.

That just proves how racist UM really is.

They kick off a couple of white guys cuz it's a conspiracy to throw people of so they don't think they're racist.

But it actually PROVES just how racist they are.

Grace and AQM both lied, it starts and ends there

Get the fvck out of here...its always everybody else fault. First off he lied at the beginning....second how come it took this long the Exotic car rental place to show proof to UM? Sucks to lose both of these players but they fvcked up, and fvcked their teammates over

Nice rant, but aren't you agreeing with the poster you're replying to?

Of course he didn't / he's a black fb player playing for the Harvard of the south smh

No / every black fb player that has ever played for this fake *** school knows the school never had their backs, and doesn't really want them there.

Exactly. I knew as much when they kicked Taylor Gadbois and Kevin Olsen to the curb.

Not to mention what the program did to Jon Semerene.
They definitely don't have the backs of suburban kids from Broward.

Advertisement

Watch 30 for 30 / lol the fb players say the same thing

Ncaa doesn't really care about teams that hide pedophiles, players that rape, carry guns, or steal crab legs. They care about one thing and one thing only: anyone who threatens their business model. You can do just about anything and the Ncaa will leave it up to the school for punishment,but mess with the Ncaa's money and they will come after you with a vengeance. If AQM and Grace had just "stolen" the cars for a joy ride, they are probably looking at a few games suspension. Getting Lamborghini rentals in exchange for a cut of future earnings? That threatens the idea of "student-athlete." Is it a farce? Yes, but everyone understands the game and they did the ONE thing that could get the entire program hammered with a "lack of institutional control." They were dummies, they got caught, they lied. Even a SEC school would have had to dismiss players for being so **** obvious about it.

They really didn't. Shows you're a troll. Yet Chise gets an infraction for calling you out in a way 99% of this board should have.

Advertisement
Ncaa doesn't really care about teams that hide pedophiles, players that rape, carry guns, or steal crab legs. They care about one thing and one thing only: anyone who threatens their business model. You can do just about anything and the Ncaa will leave it up to the school for punishment,but mess with the Ncaa's money and they will come after you with a vengeance. If AQM and Grace had just "stolen" the cars for a joy ride, they are probably looking at a few games suspension. Getting Lamborghini rentals in exchange for a cut of future earnings? That threatens the idea of "student-athlete." Is it a farce? Yes, but everyone understands the game and they did the ONE thing that could get the entire program hammered with a "lack of institutional control." They were dummies, they got caught, they lied. Even a SEC school would have had to dismiss players for being so **** obvious about it.

This isn't a sole UM thing. Same thing happened with Reggie Bush. Except his skeletons were exposed after he was in the NFL and no longer in school. Had all of that been found out prior to his senior year, I guarantee that he's losing his senior year. And yeah, that's all the NCAA cares about. All of the other stuff is handled by the university and respective local law enforcement. NCAA handles amateur status as it relates to a student athlete. I'm seriously concerns about general intelligence given that this seems to be such a hard concept to grasp.

Not to mention what the program did to Jon Semerene.
They definitely don't have the backs of suburban kids from Broward.

LMAO @ suburban angst

Wow. This is hilarious. You fools really think the school kicked players off the team who were completely innocent? What do they have to gain from that? You guys acting like this is a conspiracy. What conspiracy have you seen where the company hurt themselves?

Isn't it just way more likely that they were guilty and that's the reason that the car place hadn't said a word until now when they need to save face?

What a world we live in where you have to prove your innocent....instead of having to prove one is guilty....they have no hard evidence that Jermaine was gifted these cars.... what evidence could they have?? DO they have him on tape saying that the cars were given to him for free??Ill be waiting....

Juwan Young even said they took the cars without paying. lol He just said he thought those guys would just have to pay the money back. Now why do you have to pay money back on cars that were paid for? :11263324214_66c20be

That's what the fugg he gets for thinking....who da fuggg told him to think. You gotta have a brain to think son!

Advertisement

They really didn't. Shows you're a troll. Yet Chise gets an infraction for calling you out in a way 99% of this board should have.

They really did / shows you're deaf blind and dumb

/ and what's with all this fxggotry over this infraction that Franchise supposedly received?? Lol you all are really crying over that, I got one the same day its okay, ur boyfriend will survive

Last edited:

The school that didn't want them there, the school that they put at risk by knowingly breaking rules is allowing them to finish their degrees for FREE. Try again, this time bring some **** logic.

Wow. This is hilarious. You fools really think the school kicked players off the team who were completely innocent? What do they have to gain from that? You guys acting like this is a conspiracy. What conspiracy have you seen where the company hurt themselves?

Isn't it just way more likely that they were guilty and that's the reason that the car place hadn't said a word until now when they need to save face?

Roger Goodell went on a witch hunt to try to take down "his companies" best player.

It happens, our compliance department heads graduated from a conference division foe and our despised rival.

Maybe they don't care one ounce about Miami's football success, but kicking starters off the team makes them look good, makes them look like they are doing a good job.

We love in a corrupt dirty world. Imperfect people with Motives all over the place of leadership.

You realize that most people in the collegiate sports industry don't work at the school they attended for undergrad, right? There's most likely at least one 'Cane working somewhere in the FSU athletic department, just like there's people working at Alabama, who once attended Auburn. This is merely a job to them, and for the most part, them ******** their current place of employment does nothing to help their careers.

Advertisement
Mr. Exotic Car Rental & the lawyer haven't a leg to stand on. What do you expect them to say? Grace wants to enroll somewhere else so let's blame UM & try & repair my image. Should have thought of that before they took the joyrides from Mr. Rules Breaker.

Todays' lesson for Grace/AQM: You lie down with dogs (Mr Exotic; who by the way is off the hook), you get fleas.

As a matter of logic, your anecdotal retort is not responsive to his allegation.

Why should we believe UM over them?
You're right. Grace provided all the documentation necessary to explain his rental cars and the school kicked him off the team.

Yep Jermaine lied at first when bombarded about the cars ...then said oh no my uncle paid for it.... SHowed the receipts that rental car place gave him but still didnt beleive him because they are phucking scared of the NCAA and sucked thier ****s in order to please them and not get them upset... this is what I believe untill proven otherwise...its not that far fetched.... Maimi pretty much threw Jermaine under the bus because they did not believe him enough

You just said "he lied at first" and "they did not believe him".

If its true what the lawyer said how they came at him theres a good chance you will lie about something you didnt even think was wrong just because youre scared..... HIs playing career was on the line would you not be scared at 21?? Ive lied about **** in the past just becasue I think somebody might try to link me to something i was no part of...everybody has done it
Guys, give it a rest. Vern cracked the case. Grace's career and opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars is on the line but his lawyer is dropping the matter with evidence of his innocence and Grace is just going to move on.

Advertisement
Back